Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

#79, Javaris Holt is correct. #2 was suppose to be the starting LB at the first of the season but was out for the first few games after ankle surgery. #20 filled while #2 was hut and played some great ball, he led the team in tackles in week one aganist Lewis County. #20 broke his ankle in week 4 or 5 just about the same time #2 came back. Now the old #2 is wearing #55 & the old #20 is wearing #2. I am sure that will confuse a few folks on here. Last week was the new #2 first week back from ankle surgery & played a great game.

Why did they play ring around the numbers?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think that maybe JuJu is a nickname for Javaris? JuJu would be a kind of unusual real name don't you think?

JuJu is short for Julien. And #78 was not on the field when the trouble started on the field last Friday night. If this was a pop quiz on our radio broadcast then Moto would get an A+. The ejected player was Javaris Holt. Good job, Moto and here's a /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> for you! We are all looking forward to the game this week, I just hope Moto doesn't share his notes with the coach. I bet he got more out of our radio broadcast than the coach is getting out of the game film....Ha Ha...

#79, Javaris Holt is correct. #2 was suppose to be the starting LB at the first of the season but was out for the first few games after ankle surgery. #20 filled while #2 was hut and played some great ball, he led the team in tackles in week one aganist Lewis County. #20 broke his ankle in week 4 or 5 just about the same time #2 came back. Now the old #2 is wearing #55 & the old #20 is wearing #2. I am sure that will confuse a few folks on here. Last week was the new #2 first week back from ankle surgery & played a great game.

OK so Bays wears #55 now and English wears #2?

Why did they play ring around the numbers?

mTp was banged up on the offensive line & moved the old #2 to fill in for the injuries. In return he had to change numbers for some reason by the TSSAA. He then picked up #55 and the players for some reason wanted the #2 to stay with the junior class so the old #20 became the new #2. Hope that makes sence.

JuJu is short for Julien. And #78 was not on the field when the trouble started on the field last Friday night. If this was a pop quiz on our radio broadcast then Moto would get an A+. The ejected player was Javaris Holt. Good job, Moto and here's a /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> for you! We are all looking forward to the game this week, I just hope Moto doesn't share his notes with the coach. I bet he got more out of our radio broadcast than the coach is getting out of the game film....Ha Ha...

We are all not worthy to be in Moto's company when it comes to shear game preparation and research. He is the master.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks, I'll show this to my mom when I get home. I'm sure Coach Adkins has better notes than me, he's pretty detailed.

mTp was banged up on the offensive line & moved the old #2 to fill in for the injuries. In return he had to change numbers for some reason by the TSSAA. He then picked up #55 and the players for some reason wanted the #2 to stay with the junior class so the old #20 became the new #2. Hope that makes sence.

Absolutely none but anytime the TSSAA gets involved then the problems start. They must still have those rules about positions have to chose from a certain range of numbers.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thanks, I'll show this to my mom when I get home. I'm sure Coach Adkins has better notes than me, he's pretty detailed.

Moto you know that there is no more detailed person on the planet than you. This comes from a person who makes her living based on details.

Absolutely none but anytime the TSSAA gets involved then the problems start. They must still have those rules about positions have to chose from a certain range of numbers.Moto you know that there is no more detailed person on the planet than you. This comes from a person who makes her living based on details.

Thats the TSSAA 4 ya.

Moto you know that there is no more detailed person on the planet than you. This comes from a person who makes her living based on details.

OK well Coach Adkins is much more organized than I am. I do think we think a lot alike. I always made A's in his class because he taught in such a structured/organized way that there was no confusion.