Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

On the Basketball boards... I've got us winning state in Basketball now.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .. Once an idiot, always an idiot! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol now is'nt that the pot calling the kettel black /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that athletically they match up pretty well. I believe Jo Byrns will have to play more ball control than they are used to in order to win. Jo Byrns will be VERY overmatched on the line. MP lineman are huge and physical. I don't think they are as conditioned as your guys are up front. This is probably due to the size. Big guys tend to run out of gas quicker. Jo Byrns is a big play offense, but big plays Friday will get you beat. Orlando moving the chains 4 or 5 yards at a time is what it will take. The longer you can keep those big guys on the field on defense, the less effective they are blocking on offense. They really feed off emotion also. Turnovers by your offense will fire their offense up and they'll likely take it right down the field on you. Keep an eye on 88, he tends to lead the blocking most of the time on offense. If your linebackers don't fill the gaps any better than we did, it'll be a long day. Like 38 said, if 12 gets in your secondary very often, he'll beat you by himself. Although he is a phenominal talent, the rest of the team doesn't get the credit they deserve. They opened holes up all night you could of driven a trailer truck through.

Bottom line, Logger, you guys are capable of beating them, but it will take excellent coaching. Obviously it has been said all year, stop Marco and you stop MP. We weren't able to stop Marco and we are as the MP folks like to say, "playing basketball this week". I still say the best way to beat MP is to stop Marco, figuring out how to do that is another thing. I'll give you the stat right now that I think will be the determining factor in this game for the reasons I stated above. TIME OF POSSESSION. Please remember that Logger ask my opinion before you MP folks get all tore up that I posted. Good Luck, Jo Byrns! I'll try and listen in over the internet in the second half. Moto, I'll probably be checking on updates Friday night, so have your phone handy.

Hey Cascade, just wanted to say thanks for recognizing the other players on the field and not just Marco. Most posters don't do that! Have a great Turkey Day from a big time mTp fan! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Us Idiots Have To Stick Together.. Hey Looger You Redneck.... You Eating Yard Bird Or A Turkey You Dropped A Tree On? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

well you big head sucker, i guess it will be turky,,,,seen something running through the wood's this morning.. kinda favored you i tried to throw a tree on it but it got away /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Us Idiots Have To Stick Together.. Hey Looger You Redneck.... You Eating Yard Bird Or A Turkey You Dropped A Tree On? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Hey Butchie i was over on yalls thread a bit ago,,,, man yall gonna get stomped this week the way thay talking you better get a grip on thing's over there /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well you big head sucker, i guess it will be turky,,,,seen something running through the wood's this morning.. kinda favored you i tried to throw a tree on it but it got away /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If it favored him, it must of been one of them big Ostrich's or perhaps an Emu.........Long legged rascal... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Butchie i was over on yalls thread a bit ago,,,, man yall gonna get stomped this week the way thay talking you better get a grip on thing's over there

Man I Told Ya We Were Over Rated. This Is The Playoff's And Anyone Can Lose. But I'd Be Surprised If It Was Us. We Kinda Like The Mckenzie/JoByrns Semi-Final Game. But It Sounds Like MTP Has Plans Of Making It Themselves

I sent you an e-mail yesterday, big guy. I hope you got it!.. Appreciate what ya did...

Aint No Thang. Hey Happy Bird Day To You And Yours. It's Been My Pleasure Chatting With Ya. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And My E-mail Address Is Different. gemini467@yahoo.com I Need To Update My Thingy. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10