Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Aint No Thang. Hey Happy Bird Day To You And Yours. It's Been My Pleasure Chatting With Ya. And My E-mail Address Is Different. gemini467@yahoo.com I Need To Update My Thingy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you to, Buddy. I plan on eating till I can't move then sleeping a few hours and doing it again Friday. You know your getting old when Thanksgiving beats out Christmas as your favorite holiday... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving to you to, Buddy. I plan on eating till I can't move then sleeping a few hours and doing it again Friday. You know your getting old when Thanksgiving beats out Christmas as your favorite holiday... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You Know I'm Not Like The Logger http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 But I Got A Half gallon Of Crown I've Been Fearing To Crack Open. But I Got A Feeling Tomorrow Is The Day. I'll Have Til Monday To Recooperate. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

well you big head sucker, i guess it will be turky,,,,seen something running through the wood's this morning.. kinda favored you i tried to throw a tree on it but it got away /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

See I Knew It, Paul Bunyan, Do Ya'll Use A Skidder? Or Just Drag Em Out Ya Self? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

See I Knew It, Paul Bunyan, Do Ya'll Use A Skidder? Or Just Drag Em Out Ya Self? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

yeah we use a skidder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,happy bird day to ya Butchie hope you and your"s well,,,,yeah we know mpt want's to be there as well,,, guess we will see after fri, night huh i kinda think it will be a dog fight /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

yeah we use a skidder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,happy bird day to ya Butchie hope you and your"s well,,,,yeah we know mpt want's to be there as well,,, guess we will see after fri, night huh i kinda think it will be a dog fight /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Just Remember, When You Stuff Em In Your Bag Tie The Top. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And Here's Wishing You And Yours Well. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Please remember that Logger ask my opinion before you MP folks get all tore up that I posted.

Hey 11, It's time you see my real character in this post if you'll take the time and read it.

You know I've always heard not to really judge a persons character by what they say themselves, but rather what you hear what their friends or the people that really knows them has to say about them. And this is the case this time around.

I want every one to know that it was me that goosed ole C-11 into getting a little angry the other night after the loss to mTp when I probably shouldn't have. I figured it was all in fun and we would have some fun back and forth with each other about it. But listening to his friends talk, I know now he is a devoted Cascade fan and a parent involved with supporting the team. I charged when maybe I should have yielded and what I thought what maybe would have been a little fun back and forth (like I have had on the T in the past) got a little upsetting for some and I first apologize to C-11 for this, but also would like to apologize to all that were involved in the mess that followed.

C-11, by all means don't think I'm mad at you or still wouldn't want to post replies back and forth wanting to hear your two cents worth. The T wouldn't be the same without your input though it would be a little biased, but then again aren't all of ours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to clear this up a little and move on. The holidays are here, and I want C-11 and his family to have a great Thanksgiving and holidays and not to be worrying about what was said. You sound like a fine family man and team player though I've never met you. And that's good enough for me to make sure I try and make things right. That's all I can do and I hope it's good enough.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one! And GO TIGERS!

Hey 11, It's time you see my real character in this post if you'll take the time and read it.

You know I've always heard not to really judge a persons character by what they say themselves, but rather what you hear what their friends or the people that really knows them has to say about them. And this is the case this time around.

I want every one to know that it was me that goosed ole C-11 into getting a little angry the other night after the loss to mTp when I probably shouldn't have. I figured it was all in fun and we would have some fun back and forth with each other about it. But listening to his friends talk, I know now he is a devoted Cascade fan and a parent involved with supporting the team. I charged when maybe I should have yielded and what I thought what maybe would have been a little fun back and forth (like I have had on the T in the past) got a little upsetting for some and I first apologize to C-11 for this, but also would like to apologize to all that were involved in the mess that followed.

C-11, by all means don't think I'm mad at you or still wouldn't want to post replies back and forth wanting to hear your two cents worth. The T wouldn't be the same without your input though it would be a little biased, but then again aren't all of ours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to clear this up a little and move on. The holidays are here, and I want C-11 and his family to have a great Thanksgiving and holidays and not to be worrying about what was said. You sound like a fine family man and team player though I've never met you. And that's good enough for me to make sure I try and make things right. That's all I can do and I hope it's good enough.

Happy Thanksgiving to every one! And GO TIGERS!

Now There's The Class I Knew You Had. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Happy Bird Day To You As Well.