Perry County at Lewis County

LCHSpanthers4419

For many, many years the LC vs. PC games were knock down drag out rivalry games its seems that in the last few years LC has began to pull out easy victories against PC. Last years LC beat PC by 40 in Perry County and I think by 30 in Lewis, are these games still rivalry games or have they just turned into an easy "W" for LC? Their next meeting is Tuesday and I have a feeling that this game will probably alot like last years, a blow out. Am I right or will PC suprise me with a talented team?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an easy win for Lewis Co. I saw Perry Co. play Culleoka on Thursday night and wasn't impressed. Culleoka won by 37 with all of the starters only playing 3 quarters.

I agree. I saw Perry County play, and they do NOT look very impressing to me. Their center is maybe 6' if his hair stands tall and not very strong. They have one guard who is an ok shooter at best. I say Lewis County takes it.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Lewis County will blow Perry County out. This is easily the worst team I have seen come from Perry County, and this goes back a very limited time of about 10 years. As for the tallest player on PC, he is about 6'2 I would guess, maybe 6'3. Now about the blowout in past years, I would like to know what the all time record for this supposedly out of district, out of region, and out of classification rivalry is. I would also make the assumption that PC has went years with blowing out Lewis, as well as Lewis blowing out Perry as well.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Lewis County will blow Perry County out. This is easily the worst team I have seen come from Perry County, and this goes back a very limited time of about 10 years. As for the tallest player on PC, he is about 6'2 I would guess, maybe 6'3. Now about the blowout in past years, I would like to know what the all time record for this supposedly out of district, out of region, and out of classification rivalry is. I would also make the assumption that PC has went years with blowing out Lewis, as well as Lewis blowing out Perry as well.

This game used to be very competitive, but in recent years it has been pretty lopsided. I don't think that Perry Co. has won a game in this rivalry in at least the last four years. Now, Perry Co. I think will bring their best game because this is a rivalry game and there should be a big crowd. We will see what happens, but I think LC can beat PC worse than what we did last year. I look forward to it cause I have played against PC many times and I always expect them to play as hard as possible no matter what. You're right about the last statement it as been very back and forth with blowouts and everything else, but that usually only lasts a couple of years. We are going into five years of LC dominating this game.

Perry Co. is down this year but Linden Middle School has been very good for last 2 or 3 yrs and when they get players from Lobeleville to join them in Highschool ,Perry Co. will be a force.Maybe not next year but year after and 2 after that .*th grade right now has 8 good players and 3 that will start as 9th graders.