Mt. Juliet

ChosenOne

I don't get it. The new school is 3 stories and will be packed full next fall...why aren't you competing in 5A?

MJ pulled a slick one to stay 4A...........nuff said......good coaching staff in place, they will be competitive even in 5A.

Nope. Just waiting for the next reclass cycle to come up. We had 4A size for the last reclassification and we haven't exceeded the increase threshold to auto move. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those are TSSAA rules, not ours. We are just following them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Just waiting for the next reclass cycle to come up. We had 4A size for the last reclassification and we haven't exceeded the increase threshold to auto move. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those are TSSAA rules, not ours. We are just following them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont give yourself away there brax

from wat my son has said to me the coaches are excited for next year my son just graduated along with i think 23 other seniors and i think all the starters were seniors so it will be an inresting season next year

Next year should be interesting. The sophomores that are stepping up should do well. They had a really good freshman year and have been with coach Perry for 3. This years freshman team had a really good year, they only lost 1 game and that was to Hendersonville by 1.

Next year should be interesting. The sophomores that are stepping up should do well. They had a really good freshman year and have been with coach Perry for 3. This years freshman team had a really good year, they only lost 1 game and that was to Hendersonville by 1.

wat about the junior class are will they not contribute much

• 2 weeks later...