Lewis county future

Stat_pack1

You haven't got a clue! I'm sure you've coach thousands of games from your recliner or standing by the fence (probably on the visitors side). You don't realize what it's like not to have the perfect situation at every position. When you are playing playstation the players never forgets their plays, gets a nagging injury, has personal or family problems at home, doesn't feel well that day, or has an un emotional game. The reality is that as a coach you must coach to your strenghts and know your weaknesses in preparation and in play calling. Think about it, all plays are design to score. If every player wins his personal battle on a given play it will be sucessful. There are certain things that we do extremly well on Friday night the doesn't come easy and a lot of hard work goes into it by the players and coaches alike. It would probably be very fun for the fans if the ball was thrown 25 or 30 times a game, but that's not practical for us to win games. McKenzie threw for 300 yards in the championship game and got waxed. By the way the first play S. Pitt score on was a buck sweep and LCHS has been running that play since the wheel was invented. SP did throw the ball......................................... a total of 6 times! They rushed for 400 yards. Alcoa threw it a total of 8 times and rushed for 275. DL threw it a total of 4 times and score the winning TD of an inside trap and, you guessed it, LCHS has run that play since the wheel was invented as well. Stat pack1 you are probably a good person who loves the game of football as much as anyone and I don't mean to insult you. I just get tired of us not appreciating our coach and the job the he does year in and year out.

ok apparently you dont no stat pak that well lol but anyways what do you call speed in high school???DDaDDY??? im sorry we dont have that private school speed but we o have people that rn 4.6 's and 4.7....rember we are public we dotn get all this talent that gp and alcoa have....and yess we do need to work on the playing caling.....i hate to tell you but when you run the ball 20 times in a row the other teams start to catch on, if you no what i mean,i mena honestly if soemone ran the ball as much as we did would you not but 9 in the box to stop it lol,we need to pass some not a lot just a little to get them from stacking everyone in the box,i mean it not good when your owns fans no exaclty where the ball is going lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and since apperrenlt stat pack hasnt coached many names except from his recliner lol what you got under you belt? how many games have you coached in your life????? since youi seem to know the most about football? so let's hear it ?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok apparently you dont no stat pak that well lol but anyways what do you call speed in high school???DDaDDY??? im sorry we dont have that private school speed but we o have people that rn 4.6 's and 4.7....rember we are public we dotn get all this talent that gp and alcoa have....and yess we do need to work on the playing caling.....i hate to tell you but when you run the ball 20 times in a row the other teams start to catch on, if you no what i mean,i mena honestly if soemone ran the ball as much as we did would you not but 9 in the box to stop it lol,we need to pass some not a lot just a little to get them from stacking everyone in the box,i mean it not good when your owns fans no exaclty where the ball is going lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and since apperrenlt stat pack hasnt coached many names except from his recliner lol what you got under you belt? how many games have you coached in your life????? since youi seem to know the most about football? so let's hear it ?

u got a point!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well to kinna get off the subj. that stat_pack1 and ddaddy are goin at it lol.Well i want to hear what people think will be the starters on both sides of the ball next year as of right now?

OFFENSE-

OB-Kane Crowell

RB'S-Jake Tension and Andrew Lawson

FB-Colton Mathis

TE-Nathan Couch and ?

WR-Up for grabs.

OT-Shane Greve and STOVEPIPE Sharp

OG-Up for grabs also.

C-?

DEFENSE-

DE-Nathan Couch and ?

DT-?

MLB-Colton Mathis and Tyler Hinson

OLB-?

C-Andrew Lawson and ?

SS-?

FS-Kane Crowell

Basically the same question I have been asking from the beginning. Curious as to how it will be next year.

As far as ddaddy, he just needs to pay attention to what was asked and what was stated before jumping to conclusions. Any new additions to next years roster? Been alittle whisper here about someone transfering in.

Not sure on position etc. Offense or defense?

Maybe someone in the know will be able to answer, sure hope so.

Lewis Co stunk for 8 to 10 yrs before Coach Sharp show some apprecation.D Daddy was and is great coach also if he is who I think he think he is.I think he used to be Def. coach.I got much love for both of them and the reality of the situation is without them Lewis Co. would have half number of wins over the last 20 yrs.

Well to kinna get off the subj. that stat_pack1 and ddaddy are goin at it lol.Well i want to hear what people think will be the starters on both sides of the ball next year as of right now?

OFFENSE-

OB-Kane Crowell

RB'S-Jake Tension and Andrew Lawson

FB-Colton Mathis

TE-Nathan Couch and ?

WR-Up for grabs.

OT-Shane Greve and STOVEPIPE Sharp

OG-Up for grabs also.

C-?

DEFENSE-

DE-Nathan Couch and ?

DT-?

MLB-Colton Mathis and Tyler Hinson

OLB-?

C-Andrew Lawson and ?

SS-?

FS-Kane Crowell

i agree with all of your stats but,for the questions you have im just guesin that the Te spot will be taken by couch and madison carrol,and at recever i see erik wright gettin that postion and at guards,caled feichtinger and matt viareall,and at center paxson spears,at end i see couch stayin and the other end would be between caleb feichtinger and matt again lol and at tackles stovpipe and willie, corner will be andrew lawson and erik wright and at strong safty jake tenison and at the olb spot i see a battle between stutts and sherman,and if sherman doesnt get the olb spot he will be backing up jake tenison and ss,which i think they will rotate alot on D

well the weights at the field house arent completely right, kid told me he was benching 235lbs for reps of 3 and he couldnt even max 220 so hard to say,also ammons doesnt have the speed for the varsity games,lc has running backs benching over 200 so...... yea,maybe next year

woo buddy u kno kinda wat ur talking bout...in the wingt offense u dont really hav 2 be that strong look at jason crews but its better 2 be strong ...plus Desi is one of the fastest offensive linemen we hav..tyler hison is the fastest..than prolly desi n fish after tyler.. so yea he can be ready for playing time next year.. i aint saying he will get the pasition but he could get lots of playing time there... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />