CLARKRANGE @ RED BOILING SPGS

mlarue

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a few years back, the last time Crange won a state title, they came in to RBS with RBS being the underdog, and beat Clarkrange...Not saying RBS will win but anything can happen... I expect a good game....

If RBS is playing well they will give C'range a game and may pull the upset; don't under estimate the lady dogs in thier gym

I'm out of the loop. I thought gentry had a torn acl. Is that not true? If she did have a torn acl, did she elect not to have surgery and try to play through it?

Something appears to have gotten stretched. I don't know if it was an ACL or the truth. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Maybe a little of both. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Something appears to have gotten stretched. I don't know if it was an ACL or the truth. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Maybe a little of both. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

She does have a torn acl but she has decided to play anyway,she knows the consequences of playing but she is going to try.

For those of you that think we are going to lay down and let anyone, much less Clarkrange, put a whooping like some have suggested on here don't know much about the Lady Bulldogs. You may get the surprise of your life /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

wondered where the QUEEN had been... i see you still believe in the lady dogs but i have a feeling this game could get ugly!!! i just hope your tears dosen't flood RBS!!!

For those of you that think we are going to lay down and let anyone, much less Clarkrange, put a whooping like some have suggested on here don't know much about the Lady Bulldogs. You may get the surprise of your life /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Clarkrange played terrible the first half and let Rbs stay close, but in the second, they turned up their pressure and Rbs could go nowhere. I don't how many points was scored on backcourt steals by Clarkrange. Once Clarkrange gets going there is not many teams who can stop them. With 4 starters (Reed, Green, Phillips, and Lowe, not to mention the first girl off the bench, Franklin) who can shoot very accurate from just about anywhere in the field, and also a post (Snow) who will outsize nearly any other posts for rebounds; there isn't much you can do. They have a very rounded team this year and from what I have seen,they should make it far. The biggest matchup yet for Clarkrange is comin up Friday against Jackson County. Should be one of the best games in 7-A all year. Good luck to both teams!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />