Smyrna Wallpapers

82cat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very sad. Truly truly sad and I bet the players and staff don't appreciate it one bit.

Actually I know for a fact that most of the coaches have seen all of them including the ones of WC.. and they all think they are great and funny! And if you don't like any of it, then stay off the blog, and quit making comments on a page that specifically said, "For Smyrna Fans" so even though for the most part you have always said nothing but nice things for Smyrna, please don't start making crappy comments now, this was done for us, not for other teams fans, but people are always going to come on here and make rude comments even though it is none of their concern. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

put it on ur schools website then not here.

this is y nobody likes smyrna.

ur riverdale posers without the rep 2 back it up yet.

What's with the Oakland fans on here???? Gonyea puts up some stuff for SMYRNA fans and all the Oakland fans are gripping.... cry me a river, go find some pages for Oakland and stay on those.

Actually I know for a fact that most of the coaches have seen all of them including the ones of WC.. and they all think they are great and funny! And if you don't like any of it, then stay off the blog, and quit making comments on a page that specifically said, "For Smyrna Fans" so even though for the most part you have always said nothing but nice things for Smyrna, please don't start making crappy comments now, this was done for us, not for other teams fans, but people are always going to come on here and make rude comments even though it is none of their concern. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

relax

2p has a right to his opinion. I post on other threads and give my opinions a lot (probably to much). Somtime folks agree sometimes they dont. Sometimes I agree with 2p sometimes I dont but thats all part of coach t.

every poster on here has a right to their opinion on any thread they choose.

sometimes folks take it all to serious so just chill its all ok.

I will guarantee you not a word said or spoken on here will have a thing to do with the winner of tonights game.

relax

2p has a right to his opinion. I post on other threads and give my opinions a lot (probably to much). Somtime folks agree sometimes they dont. Sometimes I agree with 2p sometimes I dont but thats all part of coach t.

every poster on here has a right to their opinion on any thread they choose.

sometimes folks take it all to serious so just chill its all ok.

I will guarantee you not a word said or spoken on here will have a thing to do with the winner of tonights game.

I understand that Cat, but it gripes me, this wasn't something that Gonyea put on here to start some "war" with other teams fans, he did this for us to enjoy. This isn't a usual blog this was just something for us to enjoy and there is no need or reason for anyone to make crappy comments on this one. I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one. I still feel there is no reason for this except for someone to just get a cheap shot in on Smyrna.

Here ya go smyrna fans i just made these they are hot off the press...

Here we have 3 different sizes for you depending on your resolution (1024x768 is most well known)--

1152x864 | 1024x768 | 800x600

----------------------------------------

And Here's the second one, and again sizes that will suite your need!!

1152x864 | 1024x768 | 800x600

----------------------------------------

Hope you like em!!!