Smyrna Wallpapers

82cat

this is crazy.....building a shrine to high school kids....so silly

somebody (coach gonyea) puts in his time to do something for the kids. He does a lot of these and usually during the playoffs begins to post them. It is sort of like painting it is a lot more fun if you share what you did with others.

This may come as a shock to you but Sonny could care less about this kind of stuff. He is a lot more Johnny Unitas than Joe Namath.

Coach Gonyea does it Smyrna fans enjoy it

I would have loved to have had one of these but it would not looked as good being in black and white.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put it on ur schools website then not here.

this is y nobody likes smyrna.

ur riverdale posers without the rep 2 back it up yet.

Oland, if it bothers you so bad, then why do you click on a topic that states "FOR SMYRNA FANS". If you don't like country music, you don't turn on a country station.

QUIT clicking and then whining.

Oland, if it bothers you so bad, then why do you click on a topic that states "FOR SMYRNA FANS". If you don't like country music, you don't turn on a country station.

QUIT clicking and then whining.

I'm sorry you go to Oakland and nobody outs the time to do these kind of things for you guys. Coach Gonyea isn't even a part of the football team just an Athletic supporter who helps all the kids.

oland is no longer a player or student from Oakland. In fact, he is a college graduate with honors. I can assure you that he was a very valuable member of our team and school who earned tons of respect in the region with multiple honors. He was never on a team that lost to Smyrna. I take great offense to your comments. We care greatly about our school and players at Oakland. In fact, it takes more to support a team that loses than it does to jump on a bandwagon for one who wins.

BTW, I enjoy the wallpaper, Coach!

oland is no longer a player or student from Oakland. In fact, he is a college graduate with honors. I can assure you that he was a very valuable member of our team and school who earned tons of respect in the region with multiple honors. He was never on a team that lost to Smyrna. I take great offense to your comments. We care greatly about our school and players at Oakland. In fact, it takes more to support a team that loses than it does to jump on a bandwagon for one who wins.

BTW, I enjoy the wallpaper, Coach!

so are you saying coach g jumped on the smyrna bandwagon? Do you even really know what your saying. It doesn't matter where he goes I didn't take his comment about coach gonyea in the right way. It's not a shrine it's support for all the kids who work hard and help our team win games.

No sir, I was NOT referring to Coach G in that remark. He has always supported Smyrna on here. I was talking about your remark insinuating that no one supports Oakland b/c we don't have anyone on here making wallpapers for us. We have loyal fans on here through thick and thin. oland was not the poster who said it was a shrine, no one from Oakland said that. I was just doing what I do best.....sticking up for our players, school, and fans on here. For you to get respect for your program as a PLAYER on the football team, you have to learn to either show respect for other schools on here or just bite your lip and keep your mouth shut. Otherwise........you won't get it yourself. It puts you in the bdogg category . Just a little friendly advice.

I know players and fans enjoy looking at the work Coach G does.