Smyrna Wallpapers

82cat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's preparing for next week. sorry he can't join y'alls party yet.

Geez, he wasn't trying to be a smart butt guys. He was wondering where Rod was in the picture. I looked for him myself. He is a Mr Football candidate and one of the reasons for yall's success and I expected him to be front and center with Sonny. You guys are WAYYYYY too sensitive.

Geez, he wasn't trying to be a smart butt guys. He was wondering where Rod was in the picture. I looked for him myself. He is a Mr Football candidate and one of the reasons for yall's success and I expected him to be front and center with Sonny. You guys are WAYYYYY too sensitive.

I just really liked this picture of the team getting ready for the second half. Not trying to leave anyone out. Also, there are a lot of guys who make this game happen for us that are left in the shadows of Sonny and Rod. Gave them a chance to be seen.

GO BULLDOGS....

By the way, look for more to come.

I just really liked this picture of the team getting ready for the second half. Not trying to leave anyone out. Also, there are a lot of guys who make this game happen for us that are left in the shadows of Sonny and Rod. Gave them a chance to be seen.

GO BULLDOGS....

By the way, look for more to come.

I agree with you coach....it is all about TEAM. It was great to see others in the pic that don't get the press. I am old school and get tired of all the Sonny-Rod show comments myself.BUT......you did have Sonny in the pic.

I was just commenting on Bubba's response ........not trying to start a war about anything. We are proud of you guys and would give anything to trade places. You are kind to make the wallpaper things for your players and fans. I am sure that they enjoy them.

lighten up 2p

I know what he was asking but it sure left it open to smart a-- comments /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its not like tdtn doesn't take em when he gets a chance.

Despite all the rod and sonny pub the rest of this team is as blue collar as they come.

TCB

I have known rod since he was 8 or 9 years old playing youth league ball. His growth over the past 2 or 3 years as a player and a person has been a joy to watch.

He stays after every game and talks to parents,fans,media and anybody that wants to speak with him. Every word out of his mouth is yes sir no sir. He takes time with the kids that come on the field and sometimes we forget how the young kids look up to players even in hs.

Good job coach Gonyea I know the Smyrna fans enjoys these.

I have already put the TCB one on my desktop!