McMinn vs McMinn Central

keyplayer

The Cherokees are terrible. Shot about 30% from the floor. 1 for 12 from the arc. Did out rebound the Chargers but still lost. Poor shot selection, #12 comes off the bench???? #20 does not get as many touches as he should have.

Chargers did not play great either but got it done in the end. Thought Harper played well. He needs some help in the post. When is Rayburn coming back? I think we will need him for district play.

The Cherokees are terrible. Shot about 30% from the floor. 1 for 12 from the arc. Did out rebound the Chargers but still lost. Poor shot selection, #12 comes off the bench???? #20 does not get as many touches as he should have.

Chargers did not play great either but got it done in the end. Thought Harper played well. He needs some help in the post. When is Rayburn coming back? I think we will need him for district play.

How did Browder play? What is wrong with Rayburn? I love to watch Harper play, it reminds me of our teams from the late 80's to early 90's, with a lot of heart and a sense of purpose.

Did anyone else notice how Central players wanted to play individual ball and would not pass to the open man. I saw this from 2 different players the whole game, if they had the ball they were going to shoot or else. Central has a good TEAM if they will play unselfish basketball.

Did anyone else notice how Central players wanted to play individual ball and would not pass to the open man. I saw this from 2 different players the whole game, if they had the ball they were going to shoot or else. Central has a good TEAM if they will play unselfish basketball.

Don't want to sound like a hater, but that's what boys basketball has turned into.. It's all about the newspaper.. Who scored how many.... Doug is a great coach , but its been like that the past 8- 10 years. Doug is a great guy and well liked with the players and as long as they are winning everything is fine. When he sees a player trying to do to much he will pull them aside and let them know that the team comes 1st. I didn't see last nights game, but I think this team does play more team basketball the teams in the past... It's early..

Don't want to sound like a hater, but that's what boys basketball has turned into.. It's all about the newspaper.. Who scored how many.... Doug is a great coach , but its been like that the past 8- 10 years. Doug is a great guy and well liked with the players and as long as they are winning everything is fine. When he sees a player trying to do to much he will pull them aside and let them know that the team comes 1st. I didn't see last nights game, but I think this team does play more team basketball the teams in the past... It's early..

How many points could somebody score if we could shoot the 10-15 foot jumper an foul shots? It is either a quick 3 pointer or drive to the bucket. There were many open looks but the guys would drive it to the defender. I think there may be some adjustments in style until the Chargers get back to full strength.

I have to agree with you.. I finally left after halftime after watching 3 of Central's players playing individual ball. Central has a good team but this might hurt them in the end...????