5 Rivers Conference All Conference Players

justafan12345

I agree with this post 100% but i would like to mention the other LB also but i cant remember his number

oh yeah...hey father of74...it was your boy who missed the block on that 4th and short play.I know it was to his side and when he got to the sideline i saw coach Porter and Rider jump his fence and then a few of his lineman brothers got in his face,but its over with and you are right he will grow from that...but one play doesnt make or brake a game,so tell him to keep his head up

Wow how could you get on here a front the boy out like that. Missed blocks happen all the time, some count more then others but you cant blame him for that game

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey mother, father, Grandmother of whomever... I have never once got on this forum and singled out any kid because they are just that "kids". Nor will I now but I thought I would just let you know that I dont think very highly of anyone doing it on here. There was many an oppurtunity for people to get on here and single kids out for the many mistakes and the only one I have seen do it thus far has been you.

Will do. Thanks and have good holiday season!

Lets start with a sorry.I thought after the post above we were over this situation,but ok.

i really do derserve that an the only thing you can do now is accept my appology.I know its was disrespectful and very immature,but i guess i wasnt thinking when i was typing.

For the record Nick had a great season.He was a senior leader and he lead by example.Nick i appologize to you for my post and i mean that 100%.You never deserved that and to everyone who read that post i appologize

Will do. Thanks and have good holiday season!

Lets start with a sorry.I thought after the post above we were over this situation,but ok.

i really do derserve that an the only thing you can do now is accept my appology.I know its was disrespectful and very immature,but i guess i wasnt thinking when i was typing.

For the record Nick had a great season.He was a senior leader and he lead by example.Nick i appologize to you for my post and i mean that 100%.You never deserved that and to everyone who read that post i appologize

Well I don't know if an apology is needed but it is surely accepted. I just thought the timimg was really inappropiate knowing how all the boys felt at that time and he was definitely feeling bad about it. I should have let it go and was going to with the "Will do. Thanks and have a good holiday season" but I just couldn't get it out of my mind. Anyways with all that said and in the past I want to wish you and all your loved ones a safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! Hope to see you at the banquet on the 16th.

ok i was on tricitiessports looking at the all moutain lakes conference team and thought of something that,i thought was a good idea.I was thinking that they should have an all conference game between the 5 rivers and the mountain lakes conference teams.In my opinion that would be a great thing to have especially for all those seniors.If that was to happen i would put my money on the 5 rivers.After the first round of the playoffs south was the only team left out of the mountain lakes,but in the end they proved to be the best team in east tennessee,but in the end i think the 5 rivers has more talent.I would really enjoy to see this game be played.

Well I don't know if an apology is needed but it is surely accepted. I just thought the timimg was really inappropiate knowing how all the boys felt at that time and he was definitely feeling bad about it. I should have let it go and was going to with the "Will do. Thanks and have a good holiday season" but I just couldn't get it out of my mind. Anyways with all that said and in the past I want to wish you and all your loved ones a safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! Hope to see you at the banquet on the 16th.

Thank you sir i really appreciate that and if someone would have said that about my son...when he gets older...i would have had the same response.Again kevn im sorry for my comment

ok i was on tricitiessports looking at the all moutain lakes conference team and thought of something that,i thought was a good idea.I was thinking that they should have an all conference game between the 5 rivers and the mountain lakes conference teams.In my opinion that would be a great thing to have especially for all those seniors.If that was to happen i would put my money on the 5 rivers.After the first round of the playoffs south was the only team left out of the mountain lakes,but in the end they proved to be the best team in east tennessee,but in the end i think the 5 rivers has more talent.I would really enjoy to see this game be played.

I think that is a great idea,and another thing they could do is charge for admission and then they could donate the money from that and consessions to a charity.I dont see any of this happening but if it did it would be a great success.It would bring support from all over east tennessee...thats a great post