Hampton Basketball

FormerCteamPresident

I'll forego payment since I had the pleasure of viewing the HHS/Oneida game from the warm, dry confines of the press box's LT Wing......plus Mr. Toe's in game analysis is always worth the price of admission. Thanks goodness for radio broadcast delay!!!

Congrats on the big victory. I never had a doubt!!!!!!!

Leon Tolley ROCKS!!!!! I say the Lady Dogs will beat Cloudland at least once.

I would like to meet you in person and wager a friendly bet on that one! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Our girls can't be beat and they won't be beat by anyone in the region. Do Cloudland and Elizabethton play in any tournaments together this year? I'll even bet that Cloudland would mop the floor with Elizabethton as well. Get ready for a season of domination by Cloudland. Whooo!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I would like to meet you in person and wager a friendly bet on that one! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Our girls can't be beat and they won't be beat by anyone in the region. Do Cloudland and Elizabethton play in any tournaments together this year? I'll even bet that Cloudland would mop the floor with Elizabethton as well. Get ready for a season of domination by Cloudland. Whooo!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Saw Cloudland play Boone at the Happy Valley tournament tonight. They made a believer out of me. Guards are fast and can shoot like snipers. Especially #15. They were running double and triple screens to get her open, and when she was open, she hit EVERYTHING. Also didn't help that Boone couldn't hit sand if they fell off a camel tonight. I bet our foul shooting tonight was about 25-30%.

Don't worry about Cloudland, they will be able to handle business this season just fine...................

Bucdaddio,

Thank you for the nice words about our Ladies, but I gotta be honest with you. Those of us that know the team were a little disappointed with the game against DB last night. BJ shot the ball extremely well, and Sydnie B. hit her season high with 8 (I believe), Jordi M. was ticked to only score 7 (about half her average) and only two 3's. Brooke Hughes added a couple more three's, as did Amber Clawson, so we did get a fair amount of production from the perimeter. However, we looked sluggish, and that caused us to get into foul trouble. Just glad there is no such thing as a TRIPLE-bonus!

Inside play was indifferent as well. Rebekah, Shellie, Brittany looked ok, but none really played to their potential. Too many missed opportunities that they would have converted usually. I don't know the rebound count, but I think it may have been close to even, and that isn't normal for us either.

We should be back to normal and look a little more like ourselves against Happy Valley on Friday.

The Highlander

Bucdaddio,

Thank you for the nice words about our Ladies, but I gotta be honest with you. Those of us that know the team were a little disappointed with the game against DB last night. BJ shot the ball extremely well, and Sydnie B. hit her season high with 8 (I believe), Jordi M. was ticked to only score 7 (about half her average) and only two 3's. Brooke Hughes added a couple more three's, as did Amber Clawson, so we did get a fair amount of production from the perimeter. However, we looked sluggish, and that caused us to get into foul trouble. Just glad there is no such thing as a TRIPLE-bonus!

Inside play was indifferent as well. Rebekah, Shellie, Brittany looked ok, but none really played to their potential. Too many missed opportunities that they would have converted usually. I don't know the rebound count, but I think it may have been close to even, and that isn't normal for us either.

We should be back to normal and look a little more like ourselves against Happy Valley on Friday.

The Highlander

Well, hopefully, we had a little to do with that. We looked pretty bad otherwise. Just glad to get the 1st game of the season over with. Maybe they will start to settle down a little.