Columbia Tournament

CHSbowler

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Hixson girls! They went undefeated today as did the Columbia Central boys. I don't think anybody will challenge these girls this season. They are a very talented and gracious group of young ladies! They totally dominated our girls and the Central girls were rooting for Kayla to shoot 300 against them as much as her teammates. Best of luck to them. Somebody call TSSAA to get the plaque engraved.

Also, sorry about not posting the matchups. I had a death in my family and had to leave town Friday a.m. Your sarcasm did not go unnoticed.

The next time the Soddy guys bowl Columbia Central guys it will be even better. The Soddy guys had to bowl the toughest opponent there as soon as they got out of the car...3 hour drive...where as the Columbia Central boys bowled on their home terf..yes Central is a great team...they will go far into state as will Soddy. But, the next time, the stakes will be different and compitition will be even harder. As for now keep up the great bowling. Great bowling came from everyone at the tournament! Hope to see even higher scores at state!

I would like to thank Mike ransom for letting us invade Galaxy lanes for this past weekends tournament. There was some extremely good bowling and great experience building for tournament time. It is competitions like these that prepare teams for meeting their potentials. So thanks again Mike and I would be a total butt if I didn't thank Jennifer and David Chanel for the same thing when they did their fall bash in Savannah.

David