LEWIS CO AT lawrence co

Fire Walker 1985

well i think this is gonna be a good gm 2 be honest.. its gonna be lewis first gm away from their court and lawrence co is a 4a skool but if kyle,chance,derek,corbin,and tha others come out and play ball i think lewis co can win this /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have no prediction on this game, because it could go either way. Lawrence Co. is always a tough team to play cause they play so hard and are very strong. Also, playing in that gym seems to be a challenge, they have a good crowd and open backboards that could affect LCs shooting. This is the first test for LC, so they will find out a little about themselves Tuesday night, let's just hope it's something good.

I have no prediction on this game, because it could go either way. Lawrence Co. is always a tough team to play cause they play so hard and are very strong. Also, playing in that gym seems to be a challenge, they have a good crowd and open backboards that could affect LCs shooting. This is the first test for LC, so they will find out a little about themselves Tuesday night, let's just hope it's something good.

yea it is a BIG gym.. hope LC panthers come out with tha W

This was a close game early, but late in the second half the physical play of Lawernce finally got to Lewis. L-Burg was really rough inside and out and after about 2 and a half quarters the Panthers broke down. They started to make turnover after turnover and the unselfishness you speak of Fire Walker didn't show up late in the game. Every player got frustrated and tried to win the game by themselves, the Panthers are still a little inexperienced in the leadership aspect and in the coaches aspect. This was just Coach Jackson's 3rd game and it was a learning experience, the Panthers will have 2 intense days of practice to prepare for Friday and I expect to see a different team Friday night against Summertown, if the boys can't get up for the game then they should just stay home. I don't know how many people have said it, I have heard people on the team, fans, and even one of the coaches say that the Panthers live and die by the 3 ball. Well, they died by it last night it cost them dearly, 1 pass and then shoot a 3 is not a good offense they need to get back to working the ball to get good shots. The biggest factor in the game last night was Lewis Co. not blocking out, the Wildcats got shot after shot in paint because you had one man trying to block out four, that doesn't work, everybody has to block out if LC does that they win last night and will be very sucessful throughout the season. Good luck to the Panthers Friday night against Summertown and Congrats to Lawerence Co. on a good win.