Knox Catholic Invitational

porkchop103

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachK, with The Baylor School for Boys and Girls wrestling on Thurs, our Boys were wondering if the 1lb allowance will be in affect. Not they they need it, cause there is no weight cutting for the Irish, but our boys thought the other teams might need a little help.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

CoachK, with The Baylor School for Boys and Girls wrestling on Thurs, our Boys were wondering if the 1lb allowance will be in affect. Not they they need it, cause there is no weight cutting for the Irish, but our boys thought the other teams might need a little help.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

From what I hear we will get a pound. Rhea has a match tonight against Cleveland and will be at the catholic tourny tommorrow as well! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Just in case those other teams where needing it /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yes everyone gets a pound friday and 2 on saturday, if you can take them with this weight loss program thing going on, I will post results, but I am little busy right getting ready for tomarrow, but 125 is absolutely staked with Baily W from Baylor and Alex Hudson from Sprayberry (Ga) both state champs, with Huddson winng but a 4 last year in the finals. Should be fun! I'll post results Sunday, and trying to get the paper to cover the tournament.

Beards

Yes everyone gets a pound friday and 2 on saturday, if you can take them with this weight loss program thing going on, I will post results, but I am little busy right getting ready for tomarrow, but 125 is absolutely staked with Baily W from Baylor and Alex Hudson from Sprayberry (Ga) both state champs, with Huddson winng but a 4 last year in the finals. Should be fun! I'll post results Sunday, and trying to get the paper to cover the tournament.

Beards

Hudson is really fun to watch.