All Region 4 3a

zongy1211

No Idea. I do know who won the game.

You apparently think I'm discrediting SC's win. I'm not, they won it fair and square. All, I'm saying is Bailey looked to be a key part of their offense when we played them and it surprises me that they were able to continue winning like they did without him. Also, I was simply saying that the QB didn't light up our D all game, only towards the end when he made some very good passes.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You apparently think I'm discrediting SC's win. I'm not, they won it fair and square. All, I'm saying is Bailey looked to be a key part of their offense when we played them and it surprises me that they were able to continue winning like they did without him. Also, I was simply saying that the QB didn't light up our D all game, only towards the end when he made some very good passes.

I will have to admit hville does come on here and support the Bison and Sumner Co. football. Richard was a vital PART of the team, this team has many parts. Who do you defend against? Barker, Moore, Payne, Tope, Snowden, Harris, Cervantes, Nichols, Cartwright, Alexander. Check the stats all these boys were a vital part in the offensive scoring, not counting the AWESOME linemen. You can't defend against Johnson, he can beat you with his arm or legs, and speaking of legs, it helps having a three year starter kicking for you, right hville? Thanks for the kind words, look forward to coming to your house next year.

Big Country, I agree with most of your all region, just made a few adjustments. What do you think?

Deaunte Mason (MVP)

DeMarqus Payne (Offensive MVP)

Howard Griffin (Defensive MVP)

Matthew Johnson (QB)

Bryan Dixon (RB)

L'Darius Moore (WR) *

Rogers Gaines (OL)

Jacob Barker (DL)

William Johnson(LB) *

Garrett Gregory (DB) *

Christian Reed (Kicker)

Trevor Francis (Punter)

Michael Seay (Most Versitile)

Shaun Hollinsworth (Coach)

I'd say the following otherwise:

Station Camp: Richard Bailey, Spencer Tope, Hunter Tope, Devin Nichols *, Taylor Lane *

I'll assume you are the kicker then /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Personally the only time I kick a ball is when my arm is too weak to throw it. My son on the other hand.......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />