Nic Bundy

Techem

oh ok well bayou not to be rude or anything im just wondering how did u see him wrestle did u go to that tournament just to watch him? and is your son really not wrestling in college anymore...

sorry i didnt make myself clear to u either i didnt wanna point anyone out bayou i didnt wanna tell people who u were and yes u ae who i thought u were. hahaha sorry ill be more clear nxt time

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESU Open 11/19/07

Have you watched College wrestling?

Sounds like you don't like Nick Bundy.

If so, you are a bad judge of character.

Like many of the great wrestlers from TN (Simpson???s, Manley etc) Nick is training as a wrestler and future leader of the young men/women that defend or Country's freedom.

So if you want info ask and show some respect when you get it!

Nick is the commander in the front!

yes have watched college wrestling for several yrs. and have been aroud wrestling my whole life........ im sorry if it sounds lke i ont like nic because i really enjoyed watching him and bo go at it at tha catholic invitational acouple of yrs. go and also enjoyed watching him at state i didnt make myself clear thats my fault uh tha reasoni said that about th STrting lineup was be cause i was lookin at army's wrestling site and couldnt find him anywhere but no i really enjyed watching nic restle

BBear, I apologize for Techem's seemingly smart mouth remarks. While he was only attempting to ask questions about Bundy, who he thinks the world of, he came across just like many 14 year olds that are fearless behind a screen name. He'll learn, I promise!

RCP- RU going to be at the KCHS Tourney? If so look me up and say HI or something.