Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Alcoa play and only tonight got to see DCA. If Alcoa can penetrate the O line and contain #21 DCA won't have a chance. DCA's O line tonight gave #14 (small in stature but can throw the ball well) all the time he needed to pass, except for a couple of plays when York sacked him.

I'd say Alcoa BIG in this one;

Alcoa 63

DCA 14

Everybody keeps saying this, but it hasn't happened yet, and for a York person to say it, is real funny. I think Alcoa may be ripe for upset. I am looking for DCA to do just that, but Alcoa, I would not get my game plan from York. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As bad as I would like to see DCA win, I think Alcoa wins by as much as they want. I don't think there is another team that can even compete with them until they run into neighbor Maryville in 4A. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nobody is overlooking DCA especially not coach Rankin or the players. These threads are for game predictions and people have the right to make whatever prediction they wish and that's just what fans should do-make predictions because we are not on the field playing the game. I played ball at Alcoa and my family played ball there with the exception of a cousin or two and my nephew-they played at Maryville so I still cheered for a team that people on Coach-t get tired of hearing about. Win, lose or draw I will always be an Alcoa fan and I haven't lived there in nearly thirty years. Let's go Alcoa! and if you win next week I'll be making my flight from DC to cheer for you in person.

I saw the CPA game against GP and they remind me of a more physical CAK team. That receiver seemed to be pretty tall and the qb had a good arm, but I don't think their defense will be able to catch Cobb, hodge, tony, or thompson if they get behind them. They looked like a well disciplined team though. Alcoa 49-28!!

Did you see tape of that game?

Alcoa hasn't scored more than 60 points all year... why do you think they'll start in round 4 of the playoffs?

and just because all you saw in the york game was 21 runnin all over you does not mean that that is the only threat DCA has...it's just all they needed on that specific night.

Alcoa 42

DCA 28

don't take em lightly

Because Alcoa hasn't scored more than 60 isn't because they couldn't. It's because they chose not to. I think they'll up the score a little to intimidate who they will face in the Championship.

I never said that #21 is "all they had". I just stated that he's a fast one and "money" in the open field. Also stated that the DCA O line gave the QB all the time he needed to pass the ball.

So, penetrate the O line, contain #21 and you'll win the game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

I would think he leans more to the stupid side!!!

How was the Owl basketball games last week?

Glover after YORK DOMINATED the Owls TWICE!!

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

Everybody keeps saying this, but it hasn't happened yet, and for a York person to say it, is real funny. I think Alcoa may be ripe for upset. I am looking for DCA to do just that, but Alcoa, I would not get my game plan from York. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get a grip dude. DCA is not going to be able to stop the F5 that they will run into next Friday night. Oh and to say "but it hasn't happened yet" is untrue, remember CPA? I think they put it on you didn't they? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Alcoa........BIG!!