Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Ravenwood wasnt nearly as bad as this.

Oh and i notice that Bearden hasnt posted to this thread within the last 2-3 pages. I think cat finished it off with the list of excuses. Lets lock it up mods. Game over!!

Actually, I was referring to Smyrna fans and their ability to whine about stuff after winning a state title.

Stuff??

The way R-wood fans acted, the way their payers acted, how R-wood fans acted earlier in the season, how their players were just celebrating and R-wood players would have done the same. Etc. etc. etc.

I have not, I doubt I ever will ever see as much complaining after a team won as what I read on here in the couple of weeks following that game.

But the 'stripper' parts are just now getting good! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is a lot like High School football. You may not be in shape to play but it is still fun to watch! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yes, I am afraid Heaven Lee was originally a man. Gotta give the plastic surgeon credit though as his work was VERY good! It a wonder what you can do with silicone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The bar h/s/i worked in was one of the better drag queen bars in the country. You would be surprised how many in there were originally men. In fact the 'Homecoming Queen' in the 70's for MTSU was one that got disqualified before it actually got the award. Well at least what it made there paid for its college.

Now isn't this much more fun than argueing about what or what not a referee called? Maybe that should be a NEW rule for drag queen bars. Refs to tell everyone the hes from the shes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />