Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

Thats a bunch of crap because the ref signals Smyrna ball before the pile is sorted through. Bearden came out with it but he is signaling like the Smyrna player was down, which he obviously wasnt.

If you are going to hold high school refs to 100% accountability standards, ponder this.....

That onside kick shouldn't have even been allowed because the kicker's plant foot was completely across the line, thus making him OFFSIDES!!!!!! This is why you see 99% of onsides go from right to left for right footed kickers so the left plant foot wouldn't be across the line. So since you Bearden fans want to whine about the refs getting everything correct, why haven't I heard this?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to hold high school refs to 100% accountability standards, ponder this.....

That onside kick shouldn't have even been allowed because the kicker's plant foot was completely across the line, thus making him OFFSIDES!!!!!! This is why you see 99% of onsides go from right to left for right footed kickers so the left plant foot wouldn't be across the line. So since you Bearden fans want to whine about the refs getting everything correct, why haven't I heard this?

I dont want them to be 100%, but when you make 6-8 questionable calls that determine the game, you shouldnt be reffing.

And you cant tell if his foot is across the line. and if it was, let him kick it again. Bearden prob would have gotten it a THIRD time.

I dont want them to be 100%, but when you make 6-8 questionable calls that determine the game, you shouldnt be reffing.And you cant tell if his foot is across the line. and if it was, let him kick it again. Bearden prob would have gotten it a THIRD time.

Funny how you guys only talk about the calls that ''hurt'' you. You lost you did not play as well get over it.

Mr. Gray will be in Murfreessboro next Saturday night playing for a second consecutive state title.Where you gonna be?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great point sir.

Mr. Wegotscrewed. There where plenty. Watch both sides not one.

Mr. I'manidiot, look at the stats. There were a total of 7 penalties, 3 for bearden and 4 for smyrna. Not really doing anything to effect the game. Now, the "fumble" by Madison English when Bearden was driving is one. The "dropped pass" by Aaron Gray is two. The "out of bounds catch" by CJ Gunn is three. The blatant pass interference in the third or fourth quarter that was not called is four. The second onside kick is five. The only one that went Bearden's way is the decision of the ref not to start the clock after we jumped offsides. Got any more?

Mr. I'manidiot, look at the stats. There were a total of 7 penalties, 3 for bearden and 4 for smyrna. Not really doing anything to effect the game. Now, the "fumble" by Madison English when Bearden was driving is one. The "dropped pass" by Aaron Gray is two. The "out of bounds catch" by CJ Gunn is three. The blatant pass interference in the third or fourth quarter that was not called is four. The second onside kick is five. The only one that went Bearden's way is the decision of the ref not to start the clock after we jumped offsides. Got any more?

I will tell you what. When you decide to talk about both sides of the game we will discuss it. Until then I have nothing but GO Smyrna to say to you. Oh and one other this. Teach your fans and players a little class. It will go a long way.

I will tell you what. When you decide to talk about both sides of the game we will discuss it. Until then I have nothing but GO Smyrna to say to you. Oh and one other this. Teach your fans and players a little class. It will go a long way.

I did talk about the other side of the game! I said it was a dumb call when the refs did not start the clock at the end of the game when we jumped offsides. and then i asked you if there were any more calls that went our way cause i cant remember any more. And we have a TON more class then you. What is with that ###### song you played after you won? That was very tactful...

I did talk about the other side of the game! I said it was a dumb call when the refs did not start the clock at the end of the game when we jumped offsides. and then i asked you if there were any more calls that went our way cause i cant remember any more. And we have a TON more class then you. What is with that ###### song you played after you won? That was very tactful...

So your saying if we played in east Tn you guys would not have played it? BS!!!!! I had about 3 players threating to kick Sonny Gray @$$ and Several fans on the way out Ready to fight me. If you wanna come here and Get whipped thats fine but not with my kids around. And No one is going after Sonny. That is BS. You lost get over it. It was a HS FB game that meant nothing in the real world. Both teams had silly calls and non calls go against them. Smyrna was the better team friday night. I would not want to play you guys again. It was a lot better than the Championship will be.

It it just me or was Bearden's "BOO" louder than their cheer "YEAH"??????

They booed during the coin toss. It was stupid.

It it just me or was Bearden's "BOO" louder than their cheer "YEAH"??????

Is it me or did Smyrna have 30 students at the game? It's sad when we have students lining up at the gates 2 hours before game time with no Smyrna fans there and when a team 2 1/2 hours away prob. triples ur student turnout. Does the student body not know that yall won state last year and that yall r in the state champ. this year? I'd say you guys will have no more than 50 students at the state championship when we would've had around 500 or more

So your saying if we played in east Tn you guys would not have played it? BS!!!!! I had about 3 players threating to kick Sonny Gray @$$ and Several fans on the way out Ready to fight me. If you wanna come here and Get whipped thats fine but not with my kids around. And No one is going after Sonny. That is BS. You lost get over it. It was a HS FB game that meant nothing in the real world. Both teams had silly calls and non calls go against them. Smyrna was the better team friday night. I would not want to play you guys again. It was a lot better than the Championship will be.They booed during the coin toss. It was stupid.

No, we would not have played some disrespectful song after the game cause we have a little something called CLASS! and again, can you TELL me some of the plays Smyrna got screwed on? Not just tell me there were some... And it did mean something to us, because for those boys to put in years of work and then have it culminate to this is not fair in any respect.