Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

about the kicker call....he didn't touch the ball, if he tipped it it would have been a BS penalty but he didn't touch the ball. Lucky...please, you can't say 'YOU GUYS BELONG AT THE BORO.....YOU GUYS ARE ONE HECK OF A TEAM." then add lucky in there. It was heart. then NEVER lost heart. Down 21 to 6 and they still had heart. give respect were it's due, it was a hard fought victory.

That was a BS call it should have been a flag, a 5 yd penalty, not a personal foul 15 and the first, he barely grazed the kicker while attempting to block the kick! which would have gave yall 4th and 1 and you never know hwat would have happened there! with that powerhouse full back you might have gone for it and got it, but then again our def front is tough so we might have stopped you! Its all ifs though! Ill give credit where its do, yall got the braggin rights dont use em too hard though i am a sore loser lol!

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a BS call it should have been a flag, a 5 yd penalty, not a personal foul 15 and the first, he barely grazed the kicker while attempting to block the kick! which would have gave yall 4th and 1 and you never know hwat would have happened there! with that powerhouse full back you might have gone for it and got it, but then again our def front is tough so we might have stopped you! Its all ifs though! Ill give credit where its do, yall got the braggin rights dont use em too hard though i am a sore loser lol!

5 yd or 15 yd doesnt make a difference, they're both auto 1st downs. Correct me if I'm wrong (I hate high school penalties, totally different from college or pro)

Two things stood out for me here. First, Indy did a great job spreading the ball around. It looks like their balanced attack kept Millington on their heels all night. Another thing is the Millington penalties. A total of 13 for 105 yards, looks like they got a little sloppy.

Not so much sloppy alot of those calls were suspect, even bs in my personal opinion! If you didnt see the game you really couldn't say that!

no the 5 yd penalty would have just made it 4th and 1!

You're correct. In all levels of football, Running Into the Kicker is just a five yard penalty penalized five yards from the previous spot. Roughing is a personal foul, 15 yards, and an automatic first down.

Don't forget now that Indy had 9 penalties as well, including two touchdowns called back on the drive where they made the field goal.

You're correct. In all levels of football, Running Into the Kicker is just a five yard penalty penalized five yards from the previous spot. Roughing is a personal foul, 15 yards, and an automatic first down.

Don't forget now that Indy had 9 penalties as well, including two touchdowns called back on the drive where they made the field goal.

Ohh i know they had alot of penalties too, we had more though! unfortunately!

The reason it was a 15 yard penalty was because the kickers leg was still in the air. It doesn't matter how hard you hit the kicker. Why run into him in the first place? Instead of blaming the refs, what about the kid who hit him? We'll only use these bragging rights until the next time we play. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The reason it was a 15 yard penalty was because the kickers leg was still in the air. It doesn't matter how hard you hit the kicker. Why run into him in the first place? Instead of blaming the refs, what about the kid who hit him? We'll only use these bragging rights until the next time we play. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Would be nice if the coaches could schedule a game up there next yr and a few more middle/east teams.

Also is the game going to be broadcast on tv?

Would be nice if the coaches could schedule a game up there next yr and a few more middle/east teams.

Also is the game going to be broadcast on tv?

Would be nice if teams would schedule more games across state. Williamson COunty Schools won't let teams leave before school is out unless it is a playoff game. Have to move it to a Saturday to play.

Game is on Comcast 30 in Memphis area. Also on webcast. Check out this site for options. http://www.thssn.net/