Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a good game ya'll must have paid those refs some good money he'll they gave yall a touchdown at the end of the game it will be funny when smryna whoops yall tail go Trojans Go Smyrna yall stink I'm done with you weak ###### people

Hopefully Indy carries their foul stench to MTSU. Oh, the sweet smell of stink. I don't think "smryna" will whip anyone, but Smyrna will be a most worthy foe and they are the champs until someone can unseat them.

Congrats also to the Trojan kids and the large majority of their fans, there is no way to diminish a 13-0 run, that is pretty special.

Well, as expected, Indy defeats one of the best offenses in the state with their world class speed and Murphy Fair is saying on the radio that he doesn't know if Indy has the athletes to keep up with Smyrna. Go ahead Murphy, keep doubting Region 6 and the Eagles. Williamson Co. is behind you Indy. Bring home the Gold Ball!!!!

From a Raptor fan, congrats Indy for a great win. Saw you against Franklin and saw Smyrna tonight beat Bearden. My unbiased opinion is that Murphy Fair has no clue what he's talking about if he really said that Indy doesn't have the athletes to keep up with Smyrna. Indy will win in Murfreesboro by 10. You need to close out your fine season by doing it one more time. Just like that fun trip back from Memphis you had tonight, there is little sweeter than the feeling you'll have next week when the final whistle blows. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Both teams showed up and played very well! Congrats to IHS! That was a great performance! The start of the game made me feel like I was watching White Station play Millington again. You defense had trouble stopping Millington's offense, but in the 2nd half, they found a way to get control of the game and finished it in grand style! Good luck against Smyrna.

Indy congrats.. you guys are a good team even though we all get on here an trash talk alittle...

But let me tell you the game turning point for us.. I forget where we were but we were on indy's 25-35 yard line and we decided to throw that float/wably long pass and you guys intercepted it. It was 21-6 at that time. Why would he want to chance that when the running game was working so well? We possibly could have scored a touch down or ended up with a field goal...and could have missed either way it was a bad play call. I know that is a what if but thats just what runs through alot of millington fans head . You guys have to admit we have some bad aZZ RB's. I wished coached would have let #44 run the ball for us more than 1 time. He is 6'2-6'3 210-220 area but reminds me of your big boy pettigrew (sp) but faster. He likes to run people over. But the good thing is millington will be back next yr and still has some of the backs you guys saw tonight returning.

Good luck at the boro and have a safe trip back.

good game Indy, yall were a great team...speaking for everyone in millington, sorry for underrating you like that. We made the mistake of looking past you, and it hit us hard. I will never forget this season, seeing that it is my last time ever playing this incredible game. win state indy, yall deserve it.

good game Indy, yall were a great team...speaking for everyone in millington, sorry for underrating you like that. We made the mistake of looking past you, and it hit us hard. I will never forget this season, seeing that it is my last time ever playing this incredible game. win state indy, yall deserve it.

Hold your head up, young man. You had a great season and you guys left it all on the field tonight. Neither team deserved to lose this game and it's unfortunate that such a great season can come to such a disappointing end. Good luck in the future and congratulations on a wonderful four years.

I know for the past week I've been watching some of yall argue back and forth at each other. Everybody knew that this was gonna be a tough game for both teams. I'm #21 that plays for Millington and as a player I hope that the Indy fans dont try to put it in or face because we lost. They played a good game and I hope that yall win state

I know for the past week I've been watching some of yall argue back and forth at each other. Everybody knew that this was gonna be a tough game for both teams. I'm #21 that plays for Millington and as a player I hope that the Indy fans dont try to put it in or face because we lost. They played a good game and I hope that yall win state

Like I said to mtrojan18..You have nothing to be ashamed of! If I'm looking at the roster correctly, you burned us on your first serious from scrimmage for an 87-yard TD. Not too shabby for a kid who's got another year left to play. Remember how this stings and use it to motivate you in the offseason as you prepare for your senior season. Best of luck to you!