Wilson Central Offseason Thread

lhs12

yeah... i got a question does wilson central have any sophmores this year that didnt start that have a good chance of starting in the 08' season if anyone knows! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I' m not sure...we started 3 this year that I know of. they'l be plenty on the 2nd team though so they should atleast get some playing time.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck next year /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I've already ordered Willie Kitties some bull-dawg wallpaper /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fork'im

They have a Junior Kicker/Punter who will be a senior next year. I believe that WC will over about 85% Seniors starting next year. There class of 09 is great in depth, size, and talent. Cant wait there coming to our house in 08.

Does anyone know the name of that kid and is he any good!?

from what Wilson Central did this year, i heard that that have strong line of special team players! Is this TRUE?

Does anyone know the name of that kid and is he any good!?

from what Wilson Central did this year, i heard that that have strong line of special team players! Is this TRUE?

from what i hear they have a kid that is a junior i think name tyler

i saw chase working with a kid alot during practice this past year espically end of the year

actually if im not mistaken the junior kicker came in the coffee county playoff game in the 4th quarter and kick an extra point and a 53 yard kickoff..he seemed to have a leg like chase did so wilson central is going to be just fine in the special team department again next season

from what i hear they have a kid that is a junior i think name tyler

i saw chase working with a kid alot during practice this past year espically end of the year

actually if im not mistaken the junior kicker came in the coffee county playoff game in the 4th quarter and kick an extra point and a 53 yard kickoff..he seemed to have a leg like chase did so wilson central is going to be just fine in the special team department again next season

thanks for the update!