baxter vs jacskon county

devilish

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna go with the Lady Bees. Having said that, can't say enough about both coaches. I think Upperman may be a tad quicker. Also think this game will be in the 30-40 scoring range... If that high. Both teams have the ability to put up points but both have good defenses and will make the other work for an open shot. Should be a good battle.

this is game where Leonard could make the differance,she has really contributed thus far by drawing the defense and the other girls getting open looks. Now as the defence comes out to guard the others they have to get her the ball and the team that executes and is hitting their shots will win this game. GO BIG BLUE

Seems like lots of people are worried about players that move into Jackson County to play basketball. I believe they want to play for a great coach and make it possible for them to play to the very best of their abilty. Laken didn't score a lot of points in the Cookeville game, but, she created a situation that allowed the other girls to have a field day. I expect the same to happen with Upperman. GO BIG BLUE! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Seems like lots of people are worried about players that move into Jackson County to play basketball. I believe they want to play for a great coach and make it possible for them to play to the very best of their abilty. Laken didn't score a lot of points in the Cookeville game, but, she created a situation that allowed the other girls to have a field day. I expect the same to happen with Upperman. GO BIG BLUE! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not a word about it in this thread till you brought it up! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="