Proud to be a Bulldog

Smoke

I have been reading the message boards here for awhile now but i've never posted. And i thought that now would be the perfect time for my first post. Last night the Hickman County Bulldogs lost a very tough game to Goodpasture. (Congrad's to Goodpasture). I just wanted to say that i believe i can speak for the whole county when i say...I'm proud to be a Bulldog. Just like coach Swenson has stated. "We have 170lb lineman vs 250+ lineman. They may outweigh us...but we have more HEART". As far as Coach Swenson goes I know HC will do everything they can to keep Coach Swenson here. Our young men at HC showed great intensity,integrity,sportsmanship all year. They finsih the year 11-2 and made it to the third round of the playoffs. Instead of hanging their heads in defeat, they should keep their heads up for they should be proud. I know i am....

"Sucess without honor is an unseasoned dish, it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good"

-John Wooden

I have been reading the message boards here for awhile now but i've never posted. And i thought that now would be the perfect time for my first post. Last night the Hickman County Bulldogs lost a very tough game to Goodpasture. (Congrad's to Goodpasture). I just wanted to say that i believe i can speak for the whole county when i say...I'm proud to be a Bulldog. Just like coach Swenson has stated. "We have 170lb lineman vs 250+ lineman. They may outweigh us...but we have more HEART". As far as Coach Swenson goes I know HC will do everything they can to keep Coach Swenson here. Our young men at HC showed great intensity,integrity,sportsmanship all year. They finsih the year 11-2 and made it to the third round of the playoffs. Instead of hanging their heads in defeat, they should keep their heads up for they should be proud. I know i am....

"Sucess without honor is an unseasoned dish, it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good"

-John Wooden

ditto.....well said

ditto.....well said

Agreed. HC's players & coaches have never failed to show class and play the game the right way. All of Hickman County is extremely proud of this team and its accomplishments. Hope Coach Swenson and staff is around for many years to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Agreed. HC's players & coaches have never failed to show class and play the game the right way. All of Hickman County is extremely proud of this team and its accomplishments. Hope Coach Swenson and staff is around for many years to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

once again.....ditto.....well said.....there is not another team out there that shows as much class as the hchs bulldogs......i dare you to find another group of kids who from game one tried to pick up as many opponents off the field as our boys did.....that says a lot about the families of the players.....these boys were raised right