pickett and wartburg game

bballhoops

I thought it was a good game. I think #3 was the best player I've seen this year, and yes that means better than Chase Dunn and Jacob Wright. This kid matched Jacob everytime down the floor. This is a good team, and I'll be suprised if we don't see them in the state tourny. As for the officiatting, I thought it was above avg. Only thing I have to complain about is a few too many missed walk calls, but that is probably the most missed call by every officiating crew in the state. As for the youngster, I think he goes by Bubba, he looks like he'll be a good ref for years to come. My only complants really with refs are ones that I see alot that I personally feel are out to get pickett co and bibb like (Case, Carr, Goose, and Heady). And I think most of it is because of Bibb. When Brent was the boys coach, we got more calls, and I thought it was better reffing, the teams got to play more instead of these draw out free throw contests. I really only notice bad officiatting in games that are reffed by the previously mentioned officials. But as for this weekends crews, both did solid jobs.

Bibb is tall and a little intimidating to some refs and i feel personally they are scared so they fight back with there whistle.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic