Shelbyville @ Mt. Juliet

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Bears by 15+!!!!

MJ Guard play will dominate!!!

Go Lady Bears /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it will be closer than you think. Shelbyvilles guards are also very good too!!!

I think it will be closer than you think. Shelbyvilles guards are also very good too!!!

I think your right it will be close, at one point it will be a two point game, the only problem for shelbyville is that the 2 point lead will be in the first minute of play. History will not help in this game. With shelbyville at less than full strength this game will only be close at tip-off. Mt. Juliet in a walk or should we say run. If shelbyville were at full strenght this would be a ten point win for Mt. Juliet. The only reason this will be close is that Mt. Juliet will sub late in the third and all of the fourth period and shelbyville will make up ground against the B team.

Sometimes they are just better in this case "they" are Mt Juliet