2008 West TN football

theplayer

Obviously we still have a couple teams playing this year and good luck to them but what about next year. Seems like just about everyone is losing a lot of starters to graduation. What do these schools have coming up?

Westview loses what seems like everyone. Huntingdon loses a huge senior class. Camden loses their playmakers, as does Humboldt and Peabody will lose 100% of its offense. JCS and USJ also lose a lot. Milan returns tons of athletes but will be thin on lineman. McKenzie and Bruceton will lose their big time players as does Dyersburg. Does anyone have anything coming up or is next year going to be really down in West TN.

MCKENZIE should have a pretty good running game next year, we get back Johnson Fussell and we will have bBowden who can run as well. At the qb postion i believe we will have a junior next year and probally needs to go to some campsto help him out .

The Qb Position Is The Only Question At Mckenzie But Comer Will Provide The Oppourtunity For The Camps As You Stated We Should Be Fine. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

The Qb Position Is The Only Question At Mckenzie But Comer Will Provide The Oppourtunity For The Camps As You Stated We Should Be Fine. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Trinity will have a hard go of it next year. I think they are graduating 17 or 18 and only have 5 juniors and 6 sophomores. In addition to that, their enrollment should move them up to 2A in 2009 unless the TSSAA revamps the whole mess.

As far as Camden goes,

They should be right back in the mix next year.They lost about half of their starters but the other half being juniors.They will have Crawley,Travis,Ibarra,Dudley,Latendressee,Pagal,Gaskin,Summers,Kim and a few more that started at one point or another.Being the JV team went undefeated,I see them being pretty decent next year.Every year I think next years team will be no good,but when week 5 rolls around I think different.