C-range/JC Game

twizzler

Given the addition of Leonard, and a convincing 24 point win over Upperman last night....i say this goes to JC. C-Range may kep it close for a bit..

I don't know a whole lot about this situation, but from what I have heard, Leonard isn't the player everyone thought she was going to be. She had the spotlight at RBS which helped a lot, but now she has 2 or 3 other teammates who are just as good, if not better. Anyone have any stats or anything from previous games?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know a whole lot about this situation, but from what I have heard, Leonard isn't the player everyone thought she was going to be. She had the spotlight at RBS which helped a lot, but now she has 2 or 3 other teammates who are just as good, if not better. Anyone have any stats or anything from previous games?

Leonard had 27 against Upperman, and only played 15 minutes of the 32 min game, to me that is impressive, would you not think so too?

Given the addition of Leonard, and a convincing 24 point win over Upperman last night....i say this goes to JC. C-Range may kep it close for a bit..

myself i'm not gonna make any perdictions i'm gonna leave it up to the buzzer at the end of the 4th quater. i will say, c-range stopped leonard last year at rb and c-range so i'm sure it can be done again, just gonna be a great game to watch it could go either way good luck lady buffaloes lets play hard

LOL...no you don't know much about it...their is no spotlight in JC thats the way it always have been even when Davidson was there!! who may have been the best all around player in the upper cumberland!! Leonard will have her big nights just like Dyer,Maxwell etc . that being said the 2 best teams and the 2 best coaches scrapping this early in the season!!!!! hope the first of several meetings this year.......

Thats exactly what I said. There was a spotlight at RBS; not at Jackson County. There is more than one "over average" player at Jackson County. Read carefully before you try and make a smart elic reply. That being said, the matchups between these teams will be the biggest of the year by far.

NOT SMART... just spotlight dosen't win you games!!! and all players are not in it for the spotlights!! some look at the big picture.

LOL...no you don't know much about it...their is no spotlight in JC thats the way it always have been even when Davidson was there!! who may have been the best all around player in the upper cumberland!! Leonard will have her big nights just like Dyer,Maxwell etc . that being said the 2 best teams and the 2 best coaches scrapping this early in the season!!!!! hope the first of several meetings this year.......

Thats exactly what I said. There was a spotlight at RBS; not at Jackson County. There is more than one "over average" player at Jackson County. Read carefully before you try and make a smart elic reply. That being said, the matchups between these teams will be the biggest of the year by far.

This should definately be a great game but I don't know that JC has any kind of advantage behind the arc. Clarkrange has 5 players that are very accurate from the 3, including post Tasha Phillips. Unlike last year, they now have Green back, who is also a huge asset to the defense. Secondly, I don't see JC being any quicker at all on defense than Clarkrange. Every single one of Clarkrange's players can work the press very well and they don't allow many shots down low between Phillips and Snow. The only thing that I could see hurting Clarkrange is foul trouble. Other than that, they should be ok. I guess we'll see Friday. Good luck to both teams. I pick Clarkrange by 10. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just going by the two games I've seen them play this year. JC at home vs. Cookeville, and CR at Van Buren. CR hit 9 three pointers against VB, and JC hit 9 three pointers against Cookeville. So I will call the 3 ball contest even. JC did appear to be quicker on defense against Cookeville's size advantage. CR was called for 24 fouls against VB. Still gonna say slight quickness advantage to JC. Both teams take care of the ball against the press, and two great coaches on the sidelines...Okay, Okay, take away JC slight home court advantage and I call it even. The best team on that night will win.

If JC keeps playing like they are, everyone else in single A or any other class may be a distant second. I hate I have got to miss this one, just hoping we can get the upset. Some idiot friend decided to get married and put me in the darn thing!!

Did your friend not know its basketballtime, not marrying time??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gona miss you, bet I have more fun than you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Did your friend not know its basketballtime, not marrying time??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Gona miss you, bet I have more fun than you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

He can't even spell Basketball! LOL I do guarentee you will have more fun Friday night, but not the night before, that's the night we get to try to convince him it's not worth it. So if I'm at the game Friday, you'll know what kind of time we had Thursday!!LOL Good Luck Clarkrange

Just going by the two games I've seen them play this year. JC at home vs. Cookeville, and CR at Van Buren. CR hit 9 three pointers against VB, and JC hit 9 three pointers against Cookeville. So I will call the 3 ball contest even. JC did appear to be quicker on defense against Cookeville's size advantage. CR was called for 24 fouls against VB. Still gonna say slight quickness advantage to JC. Both teams take care of the ball against the press, and two great coaches on the sidelines...Okay, Okay, take away JC slight home court advantage and I call it even. The best team on that night will win.

There is no doubt that both of these teams are strong in nearly every aspect of the game. I watched the CR/Van Buren game and the officiating was pathetic. No excuse for 24 fouls but Van Buren is a very hard place to play at. You're right that whichever team comes more ready to play is gonna win this one and probably the next 2 maybe 3 after.

Well, both teams have excellent coaches. Both teams have winning traditions and gold balls. My pick of course if Jackson county. It will be a barn burner unless courtney, misti, emily start blazing the nets with treys. Of course, the inside game with laken and amy will open. It will be close the fist half. Jackson county will open it up in the third. I predict a 10+ win for the ladies in blue. Not taking anything away from clarkranges talented players. I just think the speed and defense of the lady blue devils will prevail.We have a deep, deep bench. It will be an interesting game. Hopefully one without any injuries. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW is it friday yet? LOL