Ooltewah football

bipbopzot

They ran into a very well coached good football team that is peaking the right time of the year. After an unfortunate bounce of a bad punt by Bearden the Owls got behind and began to press which only seemed to make matters worse. My hat is off to Bearden. Once they got us on the ropes they never let up and we were never able to gain any momentum. I hope they do well this Friday and eventually bring the Gold Ball back to the east. Nothing against you Smyrna folks, I was hoping for a return visit this year with a slightly different outcome.

Go Owls

They ran into a very well coached good football team that is peaking the right time of the year. After an unfortunate bounce of a bad punt by Bearden the Owls got behind and began to press which only seemed to make matters worse. My hat is off to Bearden. Once they got us on the ropes they never let up and we were never able to gain any momentum. I hope they do well this Friday and eventually bring the Gold Ball back to the east. Nothing against you Smyrna folks, I was hoping for a return visit this year with a slightly different outcome.

Go Owls

We know how you feel.. Remember this they still had a fantastic season as we did also. Good Luck Owls next year. Our HS football is over other than the AS game on 15th Congrats to your players that are on the West team. Be back to see you guys next year keep working /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...