Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas, all I'm saying is these boards are loads of fun for us to talk trash about the game and what we think/hope will happen with our teams. But if anyone truly doesn't see what's wrong with posting comments such as "a dog will beat a racoon" or having the conferderate flag included then you have to be a complete idiot. Everybody knows these posts are printed and used by both teams as bulletin board material but typically all the words on here are forgotten once both teams have hit each other a few times. But I can promise you that racial slurs, whether you want to believe that's what it was, are NOT forgotten and all it does is set a tone for the game both on the field and in the stands that could lead to an ugly situation.

Call anybody you want clueless for their scoring predictions, but the only truly clueless people on here are those bringing confederate flags and racial slurs onto a high school chat board. There's no place for it and I hope the ones responsible stay home so that the rest of us can enjoy a good game.

I think old Captain Hook is just jerking chains in here. He just starting posting today so he could be one of the Hampton faithful trying to stir a fire in H-Town. I saw some terrible racial slurs in the other thread that was completely uncalled for. There is no need to be racist and I will give you some advice. Don't bring that rebel flag with you Friday night or it honestly could turn into a bad situation. Take the high road and be adults and not racists. These are all just young lads playing their hearts out in the game they love.

Hampton could very well be the worst 13-0 team in the history of TSSAA Football. But they are still 13-0 for one more night.

Ok you have no clue what in the heck you are talking about. You have got to be one of those fans who never stepped on the football field with pads on. You just set on the sidelines just having dreams that where on it. So on another note just keep your mouth shut before you get hurt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />