10-AAA District Play

Costanza

you do not miss a HC game and you mange to see, Kenwood, Clarksville, Dickson, Rossview and NW, sound like a coach to me

ERRR... Welll... UMMMM.. I see all of them play too um er.. am I a coach? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> NOT!!!! lol Maybe some guys just like basketball. Ever think of that? Or have children that play. ?????

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of this talk about HC's lineup I might as well chime in. here's an outsiders .02 cents. The #11 would be better suited coming in off the bench and could really give HC some qaulity mins. that way. #3 i believe should start because he could be the total package especially with mitch wilkins coaching him. He can shoot and make some good passes but just has to develop his court vision and knowledge of how to read the D. but until then leave #11 in becasue he's got enough to get this team through the cakes.

Its always hard to play @ dickson. The gym is different.. they are just good on home court. the slow down style that they play always gives oter teams problems anyways.

They've got that big open space at one end and it messes with your depth perception. I've seen alot of airballs in the first half for HC when we have to shoot down there!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I think everyones main problem is we are talking about Henry County way too much on here. I mean we are talking about a team that is going to be at the bottom spot. Like 6, 7.. something like that. Playing that cupcake schedule.. Lets just see after tuesday and see who wins the games.

HC over Kenwood 69 - 53, but it wasn't that close. Seems the "cupcake schedule" is paying off so far.

Guest Advisor

you do not miss a HC game and you mange to see, Kenwood, Clarksville, Dickson, Rossview and NW, sound like a coach to me

Well Fastcat....I'm not a coach either but....let's talk about Kenwood! First of all, what a beautiful gym and campus!! Also, you guys have an awesome athletic director! But, for the life of me, to have such a wonderful school, how in the world do you fit in!? All we have heard on the Coacht forums.....both football and basketball......is how The Knights are "head and shoulders" better than the Patriots in football and how Kenwood would drill us in basketball! Fastcat........your Knights will be cellar dwellers in 10-AAA this year! They are the most unorganized team in the district. As far as that goes.........they should run their offense using 5 basketballs! The Patriots had a track meet tonight in C'ville!! The Patriots beat you by 17 with the meat of the line-up in foul trouble early! Should I even bring up the girls or the boys JV? I mean 76-17.........who did you guys dress out? No wonder you have ZERO fan support!! Most in Paris aren't soar losers nor winners........but as the Advisor...........my advice would be to know your stuff before beating your chest........especially prior to the District tip-off!! Oh........the wings were pretty good though!! See ya January 18th!!

Well Fastcat....I'm not a coach either but....let's talk about Kenwood! First of all, what a beautiful gym and campus!! Also, you guys have an awesome athletic director! But, for the life of me, to have such a wonderful school, how in the world do you fit in!? All we have heard on the Coacht forums.....both football and basketball......is how The Knights are "head and shoulders" better than the Patriots in football and how Kenwood would drill us in basketball! Fastcat........your Knights will be cellar dwellers in 10-AAA this year! They are the most unorganized team in the district. As far as that goes.........they should run their offense using 5 basketballs! The Patriots had a track meet tonight in C'ville!! The Patriots beat you by 17 with the meat of the line-up in foul trouble early! Should I even bring up the girls or the boys JV? I mean 76-17.........who did you guys dress out? No wonder you have ZERO fan support!! Most in Paris aren't soar losers nor winners........but as the Advisor...........my advice would be to know your stuff before beating your chest........especially prior to the District tip-off!! Oh........the wings were pretty good though!! See ya January 18th!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Big wins tonight! Dickson really played well tonight. They never let Rossview in the game. Big win by NE over Clarksville(they are beatable). HC showed evidently must be pretty competitive as well(Hard work might pay off!). Springfield might be the biggest surprise. Everyone was picking them for last in district(No wait that was HC). They were next to last. Good win for the Yellow Jackets. This will be a very interesting year. I watched DC/Rossview. How many 3's did HC hit? They have shown to have at least 4 nice shooters. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />