Watch Jackson Co. Lady Blue Devils & Devils Webcast

7Awatcher

Watch the recorded games of the Lady Blue Devils and Devils @ www.maxcast.com/jcbluedevils

The JC vs Upperman game of 11/27/07 is now available and the JC vs Clarkrange game will be available Sat. afternoon (12/1/07), with WLIV play by play audio.

There is a $3.00 charge per game with all proceeds going to JCHS.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That explains why that gym wasn't packed.

I can pay $3.00 to see taped delay at home, don't wait in line or use fuel going to a game that I have to pay

$5.00 to get in?

Why would anyone want to sit in the bleachers, by hotdogs, popcorn, soda pops or wait in line at the rest rooms at half time, when there is no waiting line at home? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Watch the recorded games of the Lady Blue Devils and Devils @ www.maxcast.com/jcbluedevils

The JC vs Upperman game of 11/27/07 is now available and the JC vs Clarkrange game will be available Sat. afternoon (12/1/07), with WLIV play by play audio.

There is a $3.00 charge per game with all proceeds going to JCHS.

Are you sure about this I listened to WLIV and didn't hear anything about it?

I can pay $3.00 to see taped delay at home, don't wait in line or use fuel going to a game that I have to pay

$5.00 to get in?

Why would anyone want to sit in the bleachers, by hotdogs, popcorn, soda pops or wait in line at the rest rooms at half time, when there is no waiting line at home? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You would not see me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

jimbo not so sure which games you watched on friday night. the jc/clarkrange games were packed. always a great crowd in the 'boro on friday nights and clarkrange brought all of their faithful. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />