Chattanooga Area Top 10 Teams

sports89

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look's like a pretty good top 10 for now at least. The way people are going crazy on the CSAS and Temple game tomorrow night that will tell alot about those two schools. Howard and Brainerd look to be strong again. Sounds like CSAS is too....I thought Temple was supposed to be down the year but maybe not. Walker Valley and Baylor are off to strong starts. Should be a fun year.

As of today my top 10 would be:

1. Howard

2. Brainerd

3. CSAS

4. Walker Valley

5. Baylor

6. Cleveland

7. McCallie

8. Temple

9. Grace

10. Red Bank

Are you kidding me? He has totally turned that program around and is such a class act. Do you have any idea why they would want him gone?

Stupidity! Its mainly a small group of guys but they have poisoned some others but Tarver still has a strong backing. It all started because he refused the help of one of the guys who wanted to coach

CSAS in not the number 2 team in the area. They are solid and I think they will win the State championship but Brainerd is better. Look at last year! When they play teams like Howard they loose Howard beat them by almost 40 at their home last year. 1A is a weak division. Hampton is a solid player but He wouldnt even start at Howard because he plays the same position as Ricks and Taylor. Red Bank will get it together. Most of their players are football players and arent in BBall mode yet not to mention they are playing without Tim Benford! Trust me Red Bank is better than their record shows

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.