ATTN DeKALB COUNTY

gatorbillmsu

You folks owe me $1.50. That was the nastiest popcorn I have ever witnessed. FTR and FWIW, I looked at the kid and said, "you're kidding, right?" his response was.... "Well, it didnt exactly turn out right, something about the butter"

sigh......

I threw it away. On second thought, keep your buck fifty, Im sure it went to a very good cause.

Your kid singing the National Anthem was awesome by the way, great job.

I wont critique the game (Upperman by 49) except to say that it was nice to see your girls play hard all the way to the end. I have been on the other side of the score before, I know it stinks. Hang in there.

and GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> sigh.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> (I was hungry too!!!!)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You folks owe me $1.50. That was the nastiest popcorn I have ever witnessed. FTR and FWIW, I looked at the kid and said, "you're kidding, right?" his response was.... "Well, it didnt exactly turn out right, something about the butter"

sigh......

I threw it away. On second thought, keep your buck fifty, Im sure it went to a very good cause.

Your kid singing the National Anthem was awesome by the way, great job.

I wont critique the game (Upperman by 49) except to say that it was nice to see your girls play hard all the way to the end. I have been on the other side of the score before, I know it stinks. Hang in there.

and GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> sigh.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> (I was hungry too!!!!)

Could have been the machine. I read about some pop corn related fires.

Could have been the machine. I read about some pop corn related fires.

Awe, come on. You can't do everything perfect. Or maybe its that corn that was from China on the recalled list. Well, you did get a paper bag and that was worth something..........the bag didn't burn up too, did it. Nothing better than burned kernals at the bottom of the bag...............or was that all there was? The kid was all right wasn't he.

Awe, come on. You can't do everything perfect. Or maybe its that corn that was from China on the recalled list. Well, you did get a paper bag and that was worth something..........the bag didn't burn up too, did it. Nothing better than burned kernals at the bottom of the bag...............or was that all there was? The kid was all right wasn't he.

I am not kidding. I read about a building evacuation, because of a faulty pop corn machine on fire.

Mostly smoke.

Got some complaints from the folks at the outside smoke break area.

Fire engines etc.

the paperbags were soaked with burnt grease/butter. They were useless also. So all I got for my buck fifty was knowing I supported their kids in some fashion, and a story. And admittedly, not a very good story.

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

I am not kidding. I read about a building evacuation, because of a faulty pop corn machine on fire.

Mostly smoke.

Got some complaints from the folks at the outside smoke break area.

Fire engines etc.

the folks next to me had PERFECT popcorn just one batch earlier.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Gatorbill:

Where was Roberts last night, did she play did not she her in box score?

She played. She contributed significant minutes, but now that you mention it, I dont recall even seeing her hoist a shot. I mentioned to MrsGatorBill last night that Roberts didnt seem to look like she was feeling good. I have no idea of course, she just kind of looked out of sorts. But she played, and I dont recall that she was playing badly. It was kind of an odd night. The ball seemed a bit slick in the first quarter, and no one could seem to keep ahold of it. And the rim was rattling the whole quarter also, as no one could really get a shot to drop.

The Dyer kid seemed to want to play point guard part of the night. She passed on a number of open shots, just to pass off for an assist. Not that this is really a problem, but when you get up by that much, you should be working on some things (as it appeared coach was trying to do) and I dont think working KD at PG was part of the plan!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The best thing I saw of the night was that Davis got her shot back, and the two freshman (Biles and Hammock) got extended playing time. They are both going to be bigtime ball players soon. (my opinion only of course)

(dang, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was going to avoid saying too much about the game!!!)