ATTN DeKALB COUNTY

gatorbillmsu

Could have been the machine. I read about some pop corn related fires.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />!!!! Hey buddy iv worked in that concession stand before lol those kids take popcorn making seriously lol you are prolly gonna kill their confidence if they read this lolI meant to qoute gatorbill there my bad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />!!!! Hey buddy iv worked in that concession stand before lol those kids take popcorn making seriously lol you are prolly gonna kill their confidence if they read this lolI meant to qoute gatorbill there my bad

hey, those kids were working hard, no doubt. Working well, maybe not. But working hard anyways!!

Seriously though, I know it stinks to be back there working these things, major props to all the kids/teachers/parents that deal with this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (that is why I didnt ask for my money back....it goes to a good cause, and it was only a buck fifty!!) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey, those kids were working hard, no doubt. Working well, maybe not. But working hard anyways!!

Seriously though, I know it stinks to be back there working these things, major props to all the kids/teachers/parents that deal with this. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (that is why I didnt ask for my money back....it goes to a good cause, and it was only a buck fifty!!) /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It does go to a good cause lol DCHS FBLA best organization at that school

The popcorn is prob due to the new concession stand manager....he works very hard but will never ever be like last year's concession stand manager....DC's c stand is in neeed of some serious help....God bless them lol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The popcorn is prob due to the new concession stand manager....he works very hard but will never ever be like last year's concession stand manager....DC's c stand is in neeed of some serious help....God bless them lol

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I cna say one thing about the new manager, he did something the old one couldn't do. He got the new fire truck posted just outside the gym during the game. That was something the old one could have never done............. or maybe it was there on an occassion or two. Well, anyway, at least the smoke was not as thick with the old one.

There is actually a post or two in here about basketball also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't get confused and mix them together!

Consession stand competition is serious. Like the Smith Co. vs Upperman burger war. Jackson Co. has the best hot dogs.

The latest fad on popcorn I've run across lately was friday night when I went for a bag and was asked the question, "Do you want a big bag or a small one". Not knowing what to answer I said " I've got a big one at home". Some lady threw a hot dog at me from inside the concession stand and not knowing how to take that I left.

The latest fad on popcorn I've run across lately was friday night when I went for a bag and was asked the question, "Do you want a big bag or a small one". Not knowing what to answer I said " I've got a big one at home". Some lady threw a hot dog at me from inside the concession stand and not knowing how to take that I left.