why does former LC PLAYER SIT ON BENCH WITH COACHES!

lchscoach

HE SHOULD SIT IN THE STANDS DONT EVERYONE THINK SO.....

I'll ask Whitby the next game and let you know?Are you jealous because maybe you're not sitting there..As far as I know there's a lot of schools that have coaches that don't even coach at the schools but are on the sidelines in football..basketball etc..What's the difference?The Union City basketball coach has his Dad as his assistant..He doesn't teach.. Dyer Co has a coach in football that works in a factory..doesn't teach..Lake Co has a football assistant that works at the local prison I believe..One of the assisant coaches in basketball that has been with him the past 5 years or so..I don't believe he even lives in Lake Co.or teaches...I'm sure a lot of schools do this..So..what's the difference wheter it's a former player?What's your point?If a coach has a son or daughter that wants to sit beside her daddy or mommy..I believe they should be in the stands also...but if that coach wants them there..that's his business..You don't have to be a teacher at a school anymore to be a volunteer assisant as far as I know..So..I don't even see what you're complaining about..Maybe Whitby is keeping him close by with an extra uniform in case he can slip him in the game..Maybe he helps out in practices or Whitby has him as a ball boy..Maybe he didn't have any money and Whitby made him a student manager to get in free..

I'll ask Whitby the next game and let you know?Are you jealous because maybe you're not sitting there..As far as I know there's a lot of schools that have coaches that don't even coach at the schools but are on the sidelines in football..basketball etc..What's the difference?The Union City basketball coach has his Dad as his assistant..He doesn't teach.. Dyer Co has a coach in football that works in a factory..doesn't teach..Lake Co has a football assistant that works at the local prison I believe..One of the assisant coaches in basketball that has been with him the past 5 years or so..I don't believe he even lives in Lake Co.or teaches...I'm sure a lot of schools do this..So..what's the difference wheter it's a former player?What's your point?If a coach has a son or daughter that wants to sit beside her daddy or mommy..I believe they should be in the stands also...but if that coach wants them there..that's his business..You don't have to be a teacher at a school anymore to be a volunteer assisant as far as I know..So..I don't even see what you're complaining about..Maybe Whitby is keeping him close by with an extra uniform in case he can slip him in the game..Maybe he helps out in practices or Whitby has him as a ball boy..Maybe he didn't have any money and Whitby made him a student manager to get in free..

just that former players should not be on the benchhe should be working or going to school. no he cant play if he had already graduated

If it's Jay Warlick you are talking about, his brother Craig Clay is one of the coaches. What does it matter where he sits? And no EVERYONE doesn't think he should sit in the stands because I don't and Bigster agrees with me, Right Bigster? I hope we have something else to talk about in a basketball forum other than where someone is sitting.

If it's Jay Warlick you are talking about, his brother Craig Clay is one of the coaches. What does it matter where he sits? And no EVERYONE doesn't think he should sit in the stands because I don't and Bigster agrees with me, Right Bigster? I hope we have something else to talk about in a basketball forum other than where someone is sitting.

I believe it's Warlick he's talking about..Warlick is going to Dyersburg State as far as I know..And could be kind of student teaching?Maybe going to school to become a coach and getting hands on training..

just that former players should not be on the benchhe should be working or going to school. no he cant play if he had already graduated

I'm just messing with you..as far as I know..Warlick is going to college..About him playing and getting a uniform..That was a joke..Warlick's been out of high school a couple to 3 years now...But..If I were the head coach..I'd try to get the prettiest single woman in the stands to sit beside me on the bench!

I know no one involved but htis is ridiculous do even discuss, the former player may be interested in coaching some day, if the coach is allowing him to do so, then that is fine, if he is sitting on the bench after the coach asked him not to then there might be a problem there, I would simply say mind your own business and think about things that matter.

He would let me sit on the bench with him and make me the 'get back" coach /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Whitby magic may rub off on whomever is there on the bench with him, who knows?

There is a similar situation at OC where a former player is sitting in and helping out as an assistant type of coach as he is attending college looking to get into the education/coaching type of field.

As long as they are there to learn and not disrupt anything, I think it's okay and good for the high school game..

BUT- my offer still stands on the para-professional BACK UP Coach /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

U Lake Countians better leave the coaching to Whitby,Clay Big Scot and whoever wants to sit on the bench and worry about the players on the court. This post is silly and i should not even respond but oh well, LC will lose two games next week to Trenton and Humbodlt, UC is lurking after Christmas so the season is finna go down hill so worry about tha ball games.

Wow. well if you really must know this is somewhat like a preparation for his future in coaching the game of basketball. its his 2nd year sitting on the bench with the coaches and players. i mean so whats the big deal. as for you saying he should be in school or somewhere working as bigster said he attends school at dyersburg state and even works at the school part time. so whats really the big deal with him sitting on the bench? he played under the same system they are playing under so he does know a little bit about what they do and can give what little advice he does know to the players.