Region 3 5A Fans

Nitro14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I thought we would get some good posts and predictions. I figured at least some region 4 fans would take a few shots on this topic about how they are superior and so on. It's a shame that Oakland can have 30 pages on prospects for a new coach and Region 3 fans can't even fill up one page about how next year is looking.

Man, I thought we would get some good posts and predictions. I figured at least some region 4 fans would take a few shots on this topic about how they are superior and so on. It's a shame that Oakland can have 30 pages on prospects for a new coach and Region 3 fans can't even fill up one page about how next year is looking.

I think Lincoln County will field another great team. We are loosing 19 seniors, a good number of them starters, but we have 20-25 Juniors who are ready to step up and go to work. Most of them have seen a lot of action, so it will be nothing new for them to be under the Friday Night Lights. Go Falcons!

Lincoln Co. will be at the top even though the graduated 19 Seniors they had a lot of Juniors to get some PT and Cookeville will return two good QB's but I don't know who all they are brining back and the rest of the region seems to be a toss up.

If I had to make a prediction it would look something like this, with the top four as playoff teams.

Lincoln Co.

Cookeville

Warren Co.

Coffee Co.

Franklin Co.

Cumberland Co.

I think it is really funny how every year Warren County fans predict that they will beat us and finish ahead of us in the region and every year in recent memory we dominate them... I think Warren Co. is moving in the right direction but I don't know how you can say you will beat us when we have beaten you by a combined 197-48 the last five years...

Coffee County will be more athletic next year but not as big....

I say

Cookeville

Lincoln

Coffee

Warren

will be the playoff teams but maybe not in that order

I think it is really funny how every year Warren County fans predict that they will beat us and finish ahead of us in the region and every year in recent memory we dominate them... I think Warren Co. is moving in the right direction but I don't know how you can say you will beat us when we have beaten you by a combined 197-48 the last five years...

I say

Cookeville

Lincoln

Coffee

Warren

I never said that we would beat you, you just took my post personal. I truly think that Warren Co. and Coffee Co. are similar in all sports. You are right you have dominated us in past years. I recall a couple years ago Warren Co. finished in front of Coffee Co. and Coffee Won the game.

Phoenix, I wasn't talking about you, I like your post for the most part, but most Warren County fans on here drone on and on about how they are going to beat us every year, if they only knew that they care about the game WAY more than we do.

Thanks Friend, I thought that you weren't directing it all towards me. I do think for the most part Warren Co. and Coffee Co. will make another step to being at the top of the region next year or the year after. Warren Co.'s youth program has really helped spark interest for future players. I don't know how your youth program is working but I feel that is one of the keys to our recent success.

Cumberland is gonna be much better than last season if the team stays together. The only people we lose were mlb, te, 2 des, k, c , p and 1 ot. everyone else will ne back with a system in place. The senior class is quite large 19 or 20 juniors I believe with a pretty good sophomore and freshmen class too. Not saying were gonna be a contender but we should definately be better than 20 points in region games all season.

I say

Cookeville

Lincoln

Coffee

Warren

You make a good point. It's hard to argue with you about years past. I have to agree with Phoenix though. WC will be pretty solid on defense and have a stable of good running backs. Concerns this off season will be O-Line and QB.

The coaches are working the boys hard in the off season and it will pay off. I think Franklin Co. will be a handful this year as well.