Region 3 5A Fans

Nitro14

Great post Pedo. Coffee County has tradition and has had success in the past. People tend to forget that. That span of 6 straight winning seasons in the late 60s impresses me the most. I cant remember a streak like that in my lifetime.

Because that is the longest streak winning streak, in terms of years, that Manchester has ever seen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any truth in Louis Thompson retiring, not trying to stir up stuff but have been told that by several people and wondered if there was any truth in it

I have not heard of this. I'm assuming he will retire easily within the next five years, although I could be by myself in that assumption, but if he was set to retire after the 2007 season then that would have been announced publicly within two weeks after the Falcons' season ended giving LC plenty of time to search for a replacement. I have to think the only reason that wouldn't happen until now is because of unforseen circumstances, such as health issues, family issues, etc. But as far as I know Coach Thompson will return for 2008. But like I said, you are gonna want someone closer to the LIncoln County program to answer that with any certainty.