2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

haha, it takes a lot to point out the obvious

If pain is only weakness leaving the body, how come you guys only one one district game the last four years? Obviously, you have never experienced a pain/winning combination because you lose by 50 points every Friday night... dont make predictions unless you are a winner yourself.... as a matter of fact, you have never played on a winning team...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If pain is only weakness leaving the body, how come you guys only one one district game the last four years? Obviously, you have never experienced a pain/winning combination because you lose by 50 points every Friday night... dont make predictions unless you are a winner yourself.... as a matter of fact, you have never played on a winning team...

whats that all about. why r throwin trash at me like that, i didnt do anything to u. weve only had a football team for 6 years know and just finished our 3rd year in aguablely the most competative region in 1A middle tennesse ball. building a winning program from a school that currently has less than 250 students in 9-12th grade takes some time. and why are tellin me i cant make a predictions. im just as much a part of this region as anyone else talkin on this thread and just because we dont have much in the win colum yet dosnt mean i dont get to give my opinion.

whats that all about. why r throwin trash at me like that, i didnt do anything to u. weve only had a football team for 6 years know and just finished our 3rd year in aguablely the most competative region in 1A middle tennesse ball. building a winning program from a school that currently has less than 250 students in 9-12th grade takes some time. and why are tellin me i cant make a predictions. im just as much a part of this region as anyone else talkin on this thread and just because we dont have much in the win colum yet dosnt mean i dont get to give my opinion.

If I am not mistaken, this is a private school kid talking and it is very obvious you cant spell or have any kind of english....you should not be discussing the predictions because you have not had a taste of what a champion is and what championship caliber teams do.... this thread is mostly made up of Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co., Collinwood, Moore County for which all are champions and have the right to speak what they think because they have experience the pain/winning combination and not the whining/losing combination...

well most likely its between wc and cwood. i dnt think mtp has a good chance at it. but i thought i would put them up there for the heck of it

well judgin by the play day...and i no its early and its hard to go by that but judgin by the play day i would say its between wc and mtp and you could put collinwood in third maybe fourth place who nos a loss to moore co. which was a close game last year could have collinwood standin at fourth...

If I am not mistaken, this is a private school kid talking and it is very obvious you cant spell or have any kind of english....you should not be discussing the predictions because you have not had a taste of what a champion is and what championship caliber teams do.... this thread is mostly made up of Mt. Pleasant, Wayne Co., Collinwood, Moore County for which all are champions and have the right to speak what they think because they have experience the pain/winning combination and not the whining/losing combination...

look man, we all no zion isnt a powerhouse in the region or nothin like that but these threads are for oppinions and wahlly is right if he wants to post an oppinion then he should thats wat this whole website is about idc who they are i like to hear all oppinions about this region and for 1a football in general...because there is nothin else like it...and i will say that give it some time with their location zion will be pretty tough years down the road....and it sounds to me like your doin the most whining let ppl post wat they want to post who r you to tell them they cant...sure its ok not to agree with them and to make points back but to run a team not to mention a person in the ground like that is just uncalled for

look man, we all no zion isnt a powerhouse in the region or nothin like that but these threads are for oppinions and wahlly is right if he wants to post an oppinion then he should thats wat this whole website is about idc who they are i like to hear all oppinions about this region and for 1a football in general...because there is nothin else like it...and i will say that give it some time with their location zion will be pretty tough years down the road....and it sounds to me like your doin the most whining let ppl post wat they want to post who r you to tell them they cant...sure its ok not to agree with them and to make points back but to run a team not to mention a person in the ground like that is just uncalled for

So it is a player from Zion that is posting this nonsense... sounds like someone that is trying to "recruit" .... Zion is going to Div II next year (2009) and will be offering financial aid or "scholarships" to the good players from the rest of the region and everyone will be ticked off and will be running up the score on them this year....

So it is a player from Zion that is posting this nonsense... sounds like someone that is trying to "recruit" .... Zion is going to Div II next year (2009) and will be offering financial aid or "scholarships" to the good players from the rest of the region and everyone will be ticked off and will be running up the score on them this year....

whats your problem, quit throwing us down like this. it takes time to build a program and you dont just start out on top. and what nonsense have i been posting.

whats your problem, quit throwing us down like this. it takes time to build a program and you dont just start out on top. and what nonsense have i been posting.

I know what happened to the school at Colorado... they ran out of money.... wondered why... oh oh it is because of the headmaster and AD at your school.... it wont be long before Zion goes under.... I have been told numerous stories from the nice folks here in Colorado ....

???What's the deal with you, fastpitch4? Anyone from any team has a right to voice their opinions on here, not just the winners! Do you have a chip on your shoulder or what?

I know what happened to the school at Colorado... they ran out of money.... wondered why... oh oh it is because of the headmaster and AD at your school.... it wont be long before Zion goes under.... I have been told numerous stories from the nice folks here in Colorado ....

in case you didnt know, my father is the headmaster at zion and how dare you put him down liket that. when we first came to this shool 10 years ago the schools enrolment numbers, kindergarden through 12th, was below 100. we had no athletic facilities or fields. our basketball team was playing in a run down gym near spring hill. since then weve added soccer field, baseball and softball fields. we added a huge addition to our school with one of the nicest gyms in the area and recently expanded our weight room and locker room. we currently have plans to install lights on our soccer field and start playing our football games their. so from the way i see it my father is the best thing thats happened to this school