2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Bout time you dusted the ol keyboard off . One of the posts was wrong with WC only loosing one lineman . #75 and the Price kid are seniors i know , they will be missed , The Trojans lose one player that only started half a year last year . Should be a great group of seniors and JR next year to say the least ,,,, the Wood Will be ROCKING next year for sure !!! GO TROJANS

This is not who you think it is. Im just using his log-on. He won't even read this board anymore. So just consider the torch passed. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the most rediculous thing was you and your gang throwing your hands up and yelling "What about about football?" while your basketball team was getting creamed by Collinwood. Thats a way to represent. Get some class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

im bein told about class by someone from c'wood now thats hilarious maybe u should try to tell ur coach to get some class......lol btw i think tha second game proved tha was a fluke we didnt need no overtime to beat yall.....maybe if tha quarters were just a lil longer yall couldve won

No the most rediculous thing was you and your gang throwing your hands up and yelling "What about about football?" while your basketball team was getting creamed by Collinwood. Thats a way to represent. Get some class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

but tha fact that all yall had newspapers and held them up when our team ran out and chanted crank tha bus BEFORE we started wat about football shows so much class ........

• 3 months later...

I want to know. who has the best line out of the region?

I think it would be mTp's offensive & defensive line.

Offensive line returns 3 out of 5 starters. The big freshman sensation that started on the defensive line has moved to help anchor the OL. He, #73, #51 & #55 will make the mTp hogs the best in the region. #73 last year should have been region 6a lineman of the year, but a senior got it.

mTp runs a 3 down lineman scheme which returns all three starters. #88 will be a four starter on the line, #74 (6'5" 315 freshman last year, a monster to block) returns to the middle of the line and #79 returns to finish up the DL. If #74 plays to were he can I see him playing football on the next level.

We will see Friday night just how good they are.

I think it would be mTp's offensive & defensive line.

Offensive line returns 3 out of 5 starters. The big freshman sensation that started on the defensive line has moved to help anchor the OL. He, #73, #51 & #55 will make the mTp hogs the best in the region. #73 last year should have been region 6a lineman of the year, but a senior got it.

mTp runs a 3 down lineman scheme which returns all three starters. #88 will be a four starter on the line, #74 (6'5" 315 freshman last year, a monster to block) returns to the middle of the line and #79 returns to finish up the DL. If #74 plays to were he can I see him playing football on the next level.

We will see Friday night just how good they are.

I figured mTps line would be good again but after losing dailey and clifton who will play qb and wat about rb?

I figured mTps line would be good again but after losing dailey and clifton who will play qb and wat about rb?

Currently there are 4 young men that are working out @ qb. Two of those four were listed as QB on last years team. The other two young men were starters last year at different positions. Back up from last years was last getting started with football practice because of baseball. As far as the RB's there are quiet a few guys working in those positions. FB will be a monster if he gets his head on straight and plays good football.

hope everyone pays attention during the spring game, I predict the new coach at MTCS getting alot more than he can handle out of the PC Vikings. MAybe the region also, some are overlooking the Vikings

what kind of team does PC have coming out this year?

what does the new Moore county team look like?

Who are the major skill players to watch for in Region 6a this season? I got a buddy from waynesboro who is really excited about their team. other than that i havnt heard a lot out of 6a this spring.

the two days of scrimmage is a cool idea but all those rival coaches will sure to be watching each other and they may pay closer attention to PC now with the confidence of the above post.

what kind of team does PC have coming out this year?

what does the new Moore county team look like?

Who are the major skill players to watch for in Region 6a this season? I got a buddy from waynesboro who is really excited about their team. other than that i havnt heard a lot out of 6a this spring.

the two days of scrimmage is a cool idea but all those rival coaches will sure to be watching each other and they may pay closer attention to PC now with the confidence of the above post.

With Marco being gone it is hard to point on one dominate player in the region.

Wayne could be one of the teams to beat this year. If I am not mistaken they lost there back and most of the line from last year. I am sure someone will straighten me out if I am wrong on this. Region will come down to Mt Pleasant and the two Wayne Co teams.

With Marco being gone it is hard to point on one dominate player in the region.

Wayne could be one of the teams to beat this year. If I am not mistaken they lost there back and most of the line from last year. I am sure someone will straighten me out if I am wrong on this. Region will come down to Mt Pleasant and the two Wayne Co teams.

well we only lost one lineman and bell at rb but we still got graham #5 and our other two starters from last year we didnt lose any reicevers and of course we return rice #12 at qb