2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there goin to come in third or fourth in the region maybe in state

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Big hopes there

well we only lost one lineman and bell at rb but we still got graham #5 and our other two starters from last year we didnt lose any reicevers and of course we return rice #12 at qb

I knew someone would line me out. See you guys on Saturday.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Big hopes thereI knew someone would line me out. See you guys on Saturday.

How did the srimages go? Haven't heard much.

after all the 6a scrimmages i say it goes like this...

1. wayne co

2. c,wood

3. mpt (could be as high as #2)

4. moore co (will do enough to place 4th)

everyone else will be playing for position.

5. Zion (may finally make their move after getting first region win last season)

6. Huntland (havent heard a lot about them)

7. CA

8. cornersville

9. Perry co

Is it true that Bell signed with UT Martin?

no like i told some guys from jo byrns at the game the other day i dont think this is right at all i think hes playin for like bellmont or somebody like that.....not sure which one and third or fourth in the state for collinwood???? thats funny my sides still hurtin from laughin so hard.......well we will be seein the wood on halloween this year...might need to call in the national guard for this one....just goin by last year

well Cwood only loses i think only three starters on both sides of the ball and returns all the backfield so whcs78 i just dont think there goin to come in third or fourth in the region maybe in state

i heard they lost one of there best linebackers because of off-field activities

Still haven't heard anything about Saturday's scrimages. Must not have played well. Info please.

Several teams had good scrimmages. Including but not limited to: Mt. Pleasant, Wayne County, Eagleville, Collinwood to some degree, White House Heritage, Cannon County and others. I wasn't able to see all games so someone else please fill in the blanks.

• 4 weeks later...

no like i told some guys from jo byrns at the game the other day i dont think this is right at all i think hes playin for like bellmont or somebody like that.....not sure which one and third or fourth in the state for collinwood???? thats funny my sides still hurtin from laughin so hard.......well we will be seein the wood on halloween this year...might need to call in the national guard for this one....just goin by last year

i thought it was at the boro this year. and no need for national guards. the trojans have more respect in football than that.