Titans...Pretender or Contenders

Big difference...Peyton goes out as a healthy spectator. Young goes out hurt. He is loosening up the quad by walking and riding the bike. Don't diss McNair! We all know Peyton is great older QB but don't diss our Titans. They are up and coming. Titans will be pounding on the Colts regularly in the next few years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There was part of me wondering in Peyton was going back into the game on the Colts last drive to run the two minute offense.

As long as the Colts have the current group in place, the Titants won't be pounding them. They draft too well rounds 1-7 and always make the right personnel moves. About the only personnel move the Colts need to consider is another insurance policy in case Manning for some reason does go down. Sorgi is not good.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right.....Sorgi can't get it done at QB. I agree that the Colts draft very well and it shows. With as many injuries as they have had all season long.... to still have such a great record and winning their division speaks well of the entire organization. We lost some of the defense, yet the guys who came in stepped up and led like veterans. The rookies are seasoned ....look at Addai. They don't have strings of arrests and DUIs. ( the only player with any question marks of character was Nick Harper and guess where he is now.......hahahahaha!!!)

Dungy is the kind of coach that players play hard for and respect . They know he is working as hard as they are too and respects them as players and people.

I will be honest....I do not know how Fisher kept his job as long as he has. First yr since 03 to be in the playoffs....any other coach would have been gone.....esp with all the Pacman debacle.

Fisher kept his job because he is an outstanding coach whose players buy into his method. He kept his job because the Titans had to go through a salary cap purge, created by trying one time too many to win the Super Bowl. Every team runs into cycles, and the Titans look like they are emerging from a down-one. Don't have to be very old to remember when the Colts and Pats stunk, and the Niner's and Raiders were Gods.

Bud and Steve Underwood know, and they know what they've got. So does the rest of the league.

Titans have been hurt by Floyd Reese's inconsistent drafting record. We'll see if Reinfeldt can change it around.

To the game- If VY is healthy or hurt, I'd still keep the Chargers busy this week planning for both. But at the end of the day, if VY can't (won't) run, the better down-field passer is Collins. Is LenDale/Brown healthy enough to get it done?

Merriman better have his head on a swivel.