Titans...Pretender or Contenders

Well, after 1 half, I think the only thing Fisher could ask for differently is being up by more than one score. This is the hardest hitting NFL game I have seen in a long time. There have been some licks thrown.

Can't blame the Colts though. You got to look out for #1.

(That said, props to the New York Football Giants for playing to win that game last night. I believe the football gods will smile upon them in the playoffs for doing it.)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts have so many injuries, no reason to chance injuring more starters. I do not blame Tony for being cautious. I did hate to see Big Bob go out of the game though. The guy is absolutely amazing. Sad to know the last game in the Dome will be a L. Funny that tonight big VY was NOT the guy who took the Titans to the playoffs. What a baby.

As I sit back in my Peyton Manning recliner surrounded by Colts memorabilia waiting for the game to begin......I get angry thinking about how the Titans will probably get to go to the playoffs and don't deserve to.....

San Diego here we come!! Anything can happen in the playoffs! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Why do the Titans not deserve to be in the playoffs? They are (10-6) same as the Browns but with more wins over common opponents!

I don't think it should come down to the last game to go......they should have been playing solid all yr. We just about beat them with folk on the field that I had never heard of.....and I have been a Colts fan for over 40 yrs.

You never heard of Bob Sanders? The Colts just made him the highest paid Safety in the NFL.

I won't matter anyhow, It is New England year to take it all.

You never heard of Bob Sanders? The Colts just made him the highest paid Safety in the NFL.

Yes I do know Bob.....have even met him and he is as nice as he seems on interviews. However, he was out of the game right after the half as you well know. Bullitt took his place. I can go back and give you the exact time he went out if you need me to check my tape of the game. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes I do know Bob.....have even met him and he is as nice as he seems on interviews. However, he was out of the game right after the half as you well know. Bullitt took his place. I can go back and give you the exact time he went out if you need me to check my tape of the game. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Please check, I want to know. I like wasting your time. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Please check, I want to know. I like wasting your time. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You bum.....

Do you think Bob's salary is deserved? I think his emotion on the field is as much of an asset as his skill. You should see the fans go wild when he makes a hit.

How did you like Reid's lick on Henry? Dallas Clark's reaction to it on the sidelines was a hoot.

I was watching the recaps on the news. We all know Sanders was out of the game before VY got hurt. VY was "hurt "with 6:07 left in the third Q. So.......I do not need to go back and check the exact time Bob went out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big difference.....Peyton goes out and becomes a coach on the sidelines doing all he could to help Sorgi even though Colts are already in the playoffs . Young acts disinterested on the sidelines with playoffs on the line. Reminded me of McNair actually.

I was watching the recaps on the news. We all know Sanders was out of the game before VY got hurt. VY was "hurt "with 6:07 left in the third Q. So.......I do not need to go back and check the exact time Bob went out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big difference.....Peyton goes out and becomes a coach on the sidelines doing all he could to help Sorgi even though Colts are already in the playoffs . Young acts disinterested on the sidelines with playoffs on the line. Reminded me of McNair actually.

Big difference...Peyton goes out as a healthy spectator. Young goes out hurt. He is loosening up the quad by walking and riding the bike. Don't diss McNair! We all know Peyton is great older QB but don't diss our Titans. They are up and coming. Titans will be pounding on the Colts regularly in the next few years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />