hampton v/s unicoi

bulldog2000

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill agree Hampton played pretty good but if Unicoi would have been hitting their shots that they hit everyday of their lives they would have beat Hampton pretty bad...we couldnt hit lay ups, long two pointers, and our three point shooting wasnt good at all...the refs were calling against Unicoi cause #15 for Hampton would push off every time he got the ball and they wouldnt call anything but if a Unicoi player looked at Hampton wrong it was a foul and im not someone that will blame refs or say anything about calls but it was awful tonight but im not blaming it all on them Unicoi didnt hit shots and we cpu;dnt stop #54 for Hampton and another thing that i think hurt us was the student section...we didnt get loud at all and wasnt gettin into it like we are known to do so there is alot of things that could be blamed on but i must say Hampton did good and Unicoi just wasnt on tonight its just tough luck i guess but oh well we have to prepare for tomorrow night

Good Luck Blue Devils the rest of the way

Congrats to Hampton and good luck to them too

ok ill agree Hampton played pretty good but if Unicoi would have been hitting their shots that they hit everyday of their lives they would have beat Hampton pretty bad...we couldnt hit lay ups, long two pointers, and our three point shooting wasnt good at all...the refs were calling against Unicoi cause #15 for Hampton would push off every time he got the ball and they wouldnt call anything but if a Unicoi player looked at Hampton wrong it was a foul and im not someone that will blame refs or say anything about calls but it was awful tonight but im not blaming it all on them Unicoi didnt hit shots and we cpu;dnt stop #54 for Hampton and another thing that i think hurt us was the student section...we didnt get loud at all and wasnt gettin into it like we are known to do so there is alot of things that could be blamed on but i must say Hampton did good and Unicoi just wasnt on tonight its just tough luck i guess but oh well we have to prepare for tomorrow night

Good Luck Blue Devils the rest of the way

Congrats to Hampton and good luck to them too

Thanks for the compliment, BUT Hampton's defense had a lot to do with Unicoi missing the three pointers. Also don't mention the refs... Unicoi's players hand checked Hampton all night long and it was never called. A great showing from Hampton considering the football players have only been back for 3 days now. Hampton now 4 and 0. Keep up the good work dogs. Good luck to Unicoi the rest of the way.. you guys have a great team. I think you need to establish an inside game though. Live by the three, die by the three.... Just my opinion.

Thanks for the compliment, BUT Hampton's defense had a lot to do with Unicoi missing the three pointers. Also don't mention the refs... Unicoi's players hand checked Hampton all night long and it was never called. A great showing from Hampton considering the football players have only been back for 3 days now. Hampton now 4 and 0. Keep up the good work dogs. Good luck to Unicoi the rest of the way.. you guys have a great team. I think you need to establish an inside game though. Live by the three, die by the three.... Just my opinion.

ok i agree unicoi did do some hand checking but Hampton walked all over the place and that was never called but almost every time we got near a Hampton player we was called for fouls and i dont kno the offcial stats but im 100% positive that our fouls more that doubled Hamptons and we dont foul that often

cry some more /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i got outta class in time to see the 2nd half, I thought it was a pretty good game. Hampton looks like they are gonna have a purrty good team when the football players start to get incorporated...

who is gonna be starting do you think? I thought lipford played pretty good in the 3rd quarter

ok i agree unicoi did do some hand checking but Hampton walked all over the place and that was never called but almost every time we got near a Hampton player we was called for fouls and i dont kno the offcial stats but im 100% positive that our fouls more that doubled Hamptons and we dont foul that often

you may be surprised at the stats.... Hampton only shot 2 foul shots the entire first half. The refs did not decide this game.

GETTTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Hampton gotttttrrrrrrduunnnnnnnnn tonight Pujo!

you may be surprised at the stats.... Hampton only shot 2 foul shots the entire first half. The refs did not decide this game.

ok well that may be true but if im not mistaking Unicoi was up at the half was they not?? if we was watching the same game then they was and you sayin the refs didnt have anything to do with Hamptons win makes me wonder if we really was watching to same game...

you may be surprised at the stats.... Hampton only shot 2 foul shots the entire first half. The refs did not decide this game.Hampton gotttttrrrrrrduunnnnnnnnn tonight Pujo!

Got to love it Dogtruth. They may just be pretty good when the football boys get in basketball shape. Ihear Hampton has 2 pretty special freshmen. That Wark kid is going to be a good football player,Wish the Hughes kid would play also, I bet he would make a good receiver and defensive back.