Mid-South Classic Bracket

7Awatcher

What a winning effort by White County tonight! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Dyer has an awesome team. Great job Warriors! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nice balanced scoring for WC as well. Puckett had 17, Delaney 16, Brown{Tourney MVP}14, Greene 14, Mitchell 8.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSSPA-RRRTA

Congrats guys on a great game seems like you never know who is going to pop up

and play big and on some nights everybody does. I think we beat a real good team

tonite and hope it makes you confident and not COCKY. Great win for the team and

coach going to that 2-3 zone changed the game. Congrats to Josh Brown wonder if

anyone knows his shoting percentages those last 2 nite and congrats to the whole team

each win was a team effort. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Dyer Co. MIGHT be the best team from TN in the field. But far and away{as you say} the best from TN. No way. I know Dyer has a really good team, but White Co. is not undefeated at this point for no reason. Hope WC gets to play Dyer. That would be fun to watch. Good luck to all. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was right. This was a fun one to watch. Talked to some nice Dyer Co. fans. They were really complementing our team and I was their team as well.

I was at that White County Dyer County game last night. I am 1000 percent for White County. No way is Dyer County the best team in the state. They are very quick.They do not have a true big man. Aaron Puckett just had an ok game and he basiclly domminated the paint. Dyer coach made a big mistake by running the press the whole game. White county got used to it and what few turn overs they got was not worth the effort they were putting out. Dyer County night win the state in AA but there are a few AAA teams they can't beat. Great game!! Congrats coach Mitchell and the Warriors!!

I was at that White County Dyer County game last night. I am 1000 percent for White County. No way is Dyer County the best team in the state. They are very quick.They do not have a true big man. Aaron Puckett just had an ok game and he basiclly domminated the paint. Dyer coach made a big mistake by running the press the whole game. White county got used to it and what few turn overs they got was not worth the effort they were putting out. Dyer County night win the state in AA but there are a few AAA teams they can't beat. Great game!! Congrats coach Mitchell and the Warriors!!

Puckett was playing with a leg that was giving him problems. He was in a lot of pain so I heard. I guess thats the reason he only played about half of each game. Too bad it had to happen at tournament time.

SSSPA-RRRTA

Congrats guys on a great game seems like you never know who is going to pop up

and play big and on some nights everybody does. I think we beat a real good team

tonite and hope it makes you confident and not COCKY. Great win for the team and

coach going to that 2-3 zone changed the game. Congrats to Josh Brown wonder if

anyone knows his shoting percentages those last 2 nite and congrats to the whole team

each win was a team effort. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

In the last 2 games combined against beech and dyer co., Brown went 1 -2 from 2 pt range and then 8-10 from 3 (5-6 vs beech and 3-4 vs dyer).

In the last 2 games combined against beech and dyer co., Brown went 1 -2 from 2 pt range and then 8-10 from 3 (5-6 vs beech and 3-4 vs dyer).

Dang my numbers are never that good with no one on me!!!!!!!!!

I new he was hot seemed to pick his spots well and every shot seemed

to have MOMENTEM with it for the team!!!

He was shooting so well everytime he shot you just knew it was going in. Also a great coaching battle in which Mitchell won hands down as well. White County will probably get beat in Kentucky right?

It will be tough. If WC beats Clay Co. Wed. they will play the host team and #3 in the state lexington catholic. #1 in the state is also in the tourney......Mason County.

Good luck White County! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />