Is Liberty the REAL DEAL?

datsfunny

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bolivar returned all but 1 on a team that finished 2nd in district and region and made it to sub-state.Dyer returned pretty much all their team from a state tourn. year .U would think that makes them better ,but Liberty's proving thats not the case

The refs won the Liberty game. Dyer Co. had a 10 pt. lead with 2 minutes to go and the refs. made some very questionable calls. Three to be exact, it turned the Big Mo in there favor. Don't tell me refs. can't determine the out come, because they control the court. In a close game, it boils down to how they call the fouls. Thats all I got to say about that!!! Dyer Co. got some home cookin in that game. Let Liberty come to Dyer Co. and see who wins!!!

I think your coach had enough the last game....or at least that's what he said. It's hard to accept.....DC blew a 10 point lead by playing not to lose. They should have been playing to win in the last 3 minutes of the game......and then who knows......ya'll might be talkin' about how ya'll took Liberty to the woodshed.

Lesson here......don't try to hold the ball with the Crusader defense in your face. LET IT GO!!!

DC got beat.......move on...you can't always hide behind bad refs. I hope the DC team don't play with the same emotions of their fans. There's alot of season to go.....learn to finish a game.

That's a great way to put it datsfunny. Liberty is once again one of the best teams in the state, they have prved it so far this season. They will only get better with time as the young players get more experience under their belts.

Fact is Liberty is shocking some people. Stop whining about the refs!

Is Liberty the real deal? Sure they are. People should stop looking at Liberty like a new school and look at them for what they are, the new (and improved) Northside. Liberty has taken Northside's place as Jackson's dominant team and a power in West TN along with Bolivar (AA), Haywood (AA), and Union City(A).

My question is, why do Dyer Co. fans hijack every thread to complain about a HOF game? This is at least the 10th difference reference to a game that they are not even counting on their schedule. Must we continually be reminded that they played Liberty and had a 10 point lead and .......................................................... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Is Liberty the real deal? Sure they are. People should stop looking at Liberty like a new school and look at them for what they are, the new (and improved) Northside. Liberty has taken Northside's place as Jackson's dominant team and a power in West TN along with Bolivar (AA), Haywood (AA), and Union City(A).

My question is, why do Dyer Co. fans hijack every thread to complain about a HOF game? This is at least the 10th difference reference to a game that they are not even counting on their schedule. Must we continually be reminded that they played Liberty and had a 10 point lead and .......................................................... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

WHY do LIBERTY fans post on every thread we have? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> By the way I could give a flip less about the DC/Liberty game..it was good practice.