Fulton vs. Lipscomb GAME THREAD

hosak

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im down below Maryville.

Since moving to Alabama, I have never missed Knoxville more than I do today. Of course, I've missed it while having to watch UT games on the internet, but today is the worst. First Fulton championship I've missed.FG by DL. DL 17, Fulton 12.Looks like my prediction of FHS 30, DL 24 has no shot at holding up.

Since moving to Alabama, I have never missed Knoxville more than I do today. Of course, I've missed it while having to watch UT games on the internet, but today is the worst. First Fulton championship I've missed.FG by DL. DL 17, Fulton 12.Looks like my prediction of FHS 30, DL 24 has no shot at holding up.

That screen play was scary, he was lucky his teammate fell on the ball when it came loose. Fulton has the ball around the 50 with a little over two minutes left. They really need to stick it in before halftime.

Thanks for the updates there hosak!

I'm at work and no radio or TV....(link for webcast ain't working!)

You are appreciated!

Go FALCONS!

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Mapp... glad to help. YOu sure it isn't working? Mine is working fine. Are you sure you didn't just pick it up during one of their minute long dead air spots?

Mapp... glad to help. YOu sure it isn't working? Mine is working fine. Are you sure you didn't just pick it up during one of their minute long dead air spots?

I tried to link in just for the audio and it ain't working. No blue box with yellow dots or flags or whatever shows up on my screen at all. Ask for help and none of that helps either.