South Pittsburgh Pirates

2seamfastball

I havent seen a o line blow somebody off the line as they did yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not taking anything way from McKenzie s defense but the backs were nt gettin touched until they were in the 2 nd and 3 rd level of the defense. One of the best o lines i ve seen in a long time. alotta heart was put into the ball game by both sides, GOOD JOBS BY BOTH TEAMS.

Old Pirate says it all starts with the trinch warriors. It is sad the OL & DL get as little exposure as they deserve. The 2008 Pirates big question for a repeat is their line. Some kids will have to step up and a few may have to change positions to fill the best possable lineup.

i agree completly that they never get any exposure thats why i posted this message!! the running backs are good but i m telling you this they wouldnt be anything without the big boys up front so i thought i would give them the credit they are due for once, all u here is about the running backs and there achievements and i m tired of it. they couldnt run 1 inch if those big non glory seeking lineman were nt up there working there tails off!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />